Anybody out there?

M

Memai

Hello everyone! I'm new here and was looking to connect with people that are also from Scotland it seems to have been a while since a thread was started here so thought I'd start one. I'm from the highlands, what about you? :loveshower:

Last edited:
Slyorbital

Slyorbital

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:welcome:Memai,xxx

Sorry I am not from Scotland but as no one has replied to you I thought I'd say hello and welcome to the forum.

F

Female

Hello, I’m from Scotland, slightly further south in West Lothian!

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi Memai,

Welcome to the forum!x

Much love <3

Shelter_Skelter

Shelter_Skelter

Hi Dee808 and Elfieee. Hope life in Scotland is treating you well. I will say something, the snow cheered me up a bit :) It just makes everything look completely different. I'm currently working out how to make it snow in my head :)

D

Dee808

Haha it was snowing here for a bit was nice while it lasted now it’s just cold

Shelter_Skelter

Shelter_Skelter

All gone here. The rain...rained on my parade. Not a fan of snows unfortunate looking cousin, slush. I don't mind the cold.

A

Anderson

New here too. Looking for a support group around Aberdeenshire

sunset547544

sunset547544

Living in London, but wish I was living in Scotland instead. Has always seemed a lot more like my kind of place. Maybe one day :)

T

Tonic

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i would lie to visit scotland. i have never been there before. i would get the fast train that goes from london.

i would like edinburgh and also the isles such as shetland.

it would be nice to go there in Winter.

i would love to see the Northern |Lights.

W

winofunk

Does it snow in Scotland in summer? Maybe very high up it does. I love Scotland amd am very proud to call myself Scottish.

Years ago, when I was well, I had two dogs and the cost of having them put in kennels so I could go abroad added far too much to the cost of a holiday - friends and family were always willing to look after one, but not two. They were mother and son so I never felt xomfortable splitting them up. Instead my partner and I decided to just take the dogs in the car and drive around Scotland.

We visited some truly beautiful places. My favourite would have to be the Ardnamurchan peninsula. There we were held up for a while by two massive stags who were sizing one another up in the middle of the narrow road. The peninsula also has the most westerly point of the UK mainland. More importantly, it has Sanna Bay. A gorgeous golden sandy beach. It faces west, so you can watch the sunset there.

I can highly recommend it. With it being so remote, it is usually very quiet. Ideal for some quiet time.