• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Anybody out there

F

faery

I am wondering if there is anyone out there who may think that this is a telepathic phenomenon, and for a second consider that maybe just maybe you are someone's voice also. If by some crazy chance some other real live person is somehow telepathically linked to you, wouldn't they hear you also. I know the people I hear do, and I know I am one of their voices also.

R

rabina

Hello Faery,

No, I don't believe this to be a telepathic thing, but that is only my personal belief and based on my experience.

I am curious though; do you know all of the voices you hear on a personal level???

You stated that you hear one voice you know personally and that that person also hears your voice; this is very interesting, but I would also like to ask if you want it this way, how did this come about and whether or not you can think clearly with anothers voice in your head if it is in your head.

rabina

parker

parker

I am wondering if there is anyone out there who may think that this is a telepathic phenomenon, and for a second consider that maybe just maybe you are someone's voice also.
I believe it is a telepathic phenomenon:), but not with a physical person.

I

iris

i don't believe this to be a telephatic phenomenon. but then again, I can't always put a rational thought to what's happening to us. It would be best to think in my opinion that somehow there is a sane reason why this is happening to us. Maybe it's for the best.. not always for us, but for everyone..

S

SuperZ

@iris,
I agree with you that logic does not apply due to the fact that this is all abomination, criminal. All crime is that way, just don't make sense. A reason for all of this, well, the fallen, the reprobate and pergatory seems to fit fairly well, except that the veil or hidden parallel dimensions make even divinity appear to confound logic.
Regards,
z

R

rabina

i don't believe this to be a telephatic phenomenon. but then again, I can't always put a rational thought to what's happening to us. It would be best to think in my opinion that somehow there is a sane reason why this is happening to us. Maybe it's for the best.. not always for us, but for everyone..
Iris,
I will speak for myself only and say "this is not for the best."
One can however make their own situation better with knowledge.
There are many possibilities why one may hear voices and those should be explored by the individual.
rabina

S

SuperZ

@Iris

The xtian word does say that there is a reason for all of this. It's a bit like a father allowing his rebellious wayward children to learn things the hard way, head-on, and allowing them to be deceived, misled. The big picture is that we're all just caught in the middle of it. Has nothing to do with us, except that maybe it's for the good of humanity, or of all creation. Many people are able to stand firm and strong on this legend. Quite frankly, I just can't wrap my head around it, hard to swallow. It's also terminal, fatal.

This paste explains it well; and look for the phrase "to the full":

Daniel 8:23-25 (King James Version)
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Z

F

faery

Rabina, No I don't know all the people that the voices are coming from on a personal level. It took me a long time to feel confindent enough with myself and for myself esteem to be at a healthy level, to even consider, bringing a real physical approach to this phenomenon. In the beginning I definitely wasn't able to think clearly with this going on, a lot of that was of my own doing, my fear, my surprise, my allowing my own thoughts to run wild. If I allow myself to give attention to them that's where my attention is, most my day I go about my own business, focusing my full attention in my classes, when my full attention is engaged in an activity whether it is algebra, or anatomy, or my other classes, they kind of fade away.

F

faery

Z, Thank you for the link, I was unaware of another site for voice hearers, I have done some research, but not nearly enough, I am in the beginning of my journey.

F

faery

No I'd have to say that I do not want things this way, but that I am coming to some sort of acceptance that this way may be the way it is, if not forever atleast for now, and I will thrive and learn and grow no matter what.

S

SuperZ

Faery,
Please take caution about running from the truth, about keeping yourself distracted. I did that, and let me tell you that there are some horrid things that came to pass. They'll take advantage of the situation, ignorance, gullibility, every time. It's just the nature of the beast...
z

F

faery

I refuse to live paranoid. The only thing that makes me worry is that when this first began, I made the mistake of confiding in my brother and my grandpa, when I was having a hard time dealing with it, now when I don't agree with them, I get called a crazy bitch from one and told I need medication from the other. Whether it's family members or friends or aquaintences or others in a site like this, it seems if you don't agree with someone(of a certain personality type especially)they will try and turn things back on you. I make it a priority to keep things to myself these days for the most part and go about living and taking care of my many responsibilities. I do this with a good attitude most the time. I don't feel like there is any agenda and am not going to fall into the paranoid trap. :)

F

faery

Oh and focusing attention on the present moment whether its school, people or a job is not distractions, that's living. Learning how to concentrate, really concentrate and be in control of your own thoughts what you fill your mind up with is wisdom.

S

SuperZ

Faery,
You might try telling family that the voices have stopped, that you've healed, that it was a nervous breakdown. That book I mentioned, Carol North did this. Just a little lie ;)
Z