• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anybody help pls advice x

S

Sharontoplis

I have schitzophrenia but I dnt hear voices I hear two sentences but I end up staring and it won't stop !!, It's annoying as I Cnt go out far with the kids incase it happens!!, I have to go to bed I Cnt function properly has anybody got any ideas what's wrong with me pls?. Xx

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
it would be hard to know for certain what is wrong with you i'm afraid.

Does the sentence bother you?? why do you feel you can't function? maybe talking will help xx

K

kalismystic

You don't have to hear voices for long periods or full conversations to be schizophrenic. Are you newly diagnosed?

Part of schizophrenia is not being able to function in our regular way. It's the same with any mental health issues. It takes time to feel right again.

Do you see a psychologist or psychiatrist on a regular basis? If not my suggestion would be to try that, it might help you find ways of coping and being able to go out with your kids and leading, well a normal life :)

I only say normal because I can't think of another word for it.

Good Luck!

-KM

F

flatz

has anybody got any ideas what's wrong with me pls?. Xx
A better question would be what's wrong with reality.

what you may think is wrong with you may just be a perfectly natural experience/reaction to a world that's gone mad.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I have schitzophrenia but I dnt hear voices I hear two sentences but I end up staring and it won't stop !!, It's annoying as I Cnt go out far with the kids incase it happens!!, I have to go to bed I Cnt function properly has anybody got any ideas what's wrong with me pls?. Xx
Hi Welcome.

I think the symptoms vary from person to person. Maybe you need some downtime to feel better.