• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Any tips welcome

B

Brightspark74

Hi to all I am a relatively new member of this forum over the past few weeks I have suffered terribly with anxiety ( which I have never previously experienced) at the beginning I lost my appetite which I think scared me the most because I love food and can always eat loads then I started getting cold shakes and diarrhea then turned in body trembles which I have now controlled. My stomach still hasn't settled as well as my appetite maybe it might take time but I wondered if anyone had any tips

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Welcome! Is there anything you can think of that might be causing it? Addressing that would be a huge step towards feeling better x

B

Brightspark74

Welcome! Is there anything you can think of that might be causing it? Addressing that would be a huge step towards feeling better x
This whole pandemic. i didn't seem stressed at first but I think it might have been building in the back of my head. I thought I had a sore throat but I am pretty sure that was my anxiety drying my throat . I am now starting to eat which is progress I think the more I panicked about eating before would be the cause for me not to eat .

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Ahh, I can understand - the whole situation means a lot of people are seeing mental wellbeing decline, so you're defo not alone in how you feel. Something I'd really recommend in coping with this is meditation - it helps to calm the nerves a lot, which helps a lot at a time like this!x