Any tips for a managers meeting?

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Lilac,
Write down all your questions, so you can have in front of you. If you get nervous it might help.
Hope the meeting goes okay, try to be calm it will look like your getting better.
Take care

L

Lilac

Hi Lilac,
Write down all your questions, so you can have in front of you. If you get nervous it might help.
Hope the meeting goes okay, try to be calm it will look like your getting better.
Take care
Thanks Mayflower7 actually I'm not I'll. ��

Cazcat

Cazcat

What's the meeting about/for?

Is it to disclose mental health problems? Discuss reasonable adjustments? Discuss performance? Just catch up about how things are going? Is it formal or informal? Knowing a bit more detail could help people tailor an answer.

L

Lilac

What's the meeting about/for?

Is it to disclose mental health problems? Discuss reasonable adjustments? Discuss performance? Just catch up about how things are going? Is it formal or informal? Knowing a bit more detail could help people tailor an answer.
Thank you sooo much.
The meeting was to renew my section which they did. Xx

L

Lilac

There was a meeting yesterday. The care coordinator said he didn't write his report and doesn't know me the pdoc said she had known me longer than she has. Still sectioned of course. Someone once told me these are kangaroo courts and in decades I have never known anyone to be released by one. One of the manager's said that she and the other managers are 'quite nice' who reckons she wants to be sectioned then?