Any suggestions ?

D

DominatingBull

Hi there !
Does anybody have any suggestions , tips , tricks etc. for dealing with voices and visions that are only partly stopped by medication ?
For instance a couple of bad voices have been stabbing me in the head repeatedly .
Any suggestions ?
Thanks !

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

im also in the same boat where i need suggestions to help with my voices, so i'll be keeping an eye on this thread

D

DominatingBull

I'll include a trick that I myself know of
which is to drink Maxwell House dark roast and Maxwell House decaf instead of other coffees because it doesn't worsen your voices .
also stay away from hot spices , grape juice , limeaid , sesame seeds , poppy seeds , almonds and blueberries because they all make the voices worse .
Hope it works for you .

D

DominatingBull

I'll include a trick that I myself know of
which is to drink Maxwell House dark roast and Maxwell House decaf instead of other coffees because it doesn't worsen your voices .
also stay away from hot spices , grape juice , limeaid , sesame seeds , poppy seeds , almonds and blueberries because they all make the voices worse .
Hope it works for you .
or just be careful of which coffee you drink because it could make the voices worse .

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

When I get stressed out the voices always seem to get worse. So I try to stay away from things that stress me out. At night if I'm getting stressed out I go to bed and I usually fall right to sleep and that ends it. Sometimes I put some music on. I have one very peaceful CD I call my stress reduction CD that usually helps me to calm down and the voices get better. I think they like the music too and shut up to listen to it.

D

DominatingBull

something that helps is just wearing headphones or even noise protectors . it makes the voices somewhat quieter but basically it gives your ears and hearing a rest .