• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Any one experience daily vomiting?

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I wondered if anybody has any experience they would like to share about stomach problems. I worry about the acid passing back up through my system and i may be doing long term damage.
I have changed my diet and seen improvements but the foods i can now digest without problems are very limited.
Anyone would like to share their stories or have any advice, or suffer with digestive problems please feel free to post. Thanks for reading

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I got scoped to see my tummys insides better. To stop throw up parties in my bathroom.

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Inflammation and cut some parts out. I stopped up chucking 🤮 you?
I had a scan and got the all clear. I'm glad you found some relief. Has your diet changed much?

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Stomach doesn’t get aroused as much but I’m a little more sweaty

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Good luck in your searches. Try building your tummy up again with 🍔 and hot dogs and stuff should help with better digestion. I was vegetarian for awhile to help but eventually picked up meat again the transition wasn’t easy

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yeah. More fruits fruits and raw 🌽
Thats good. I like to take in the nutrients and eat good food aswell. Makes such a difference to my belly.
Stirfrys are cheap and fun to cook.

Good luck in your searches. Try building your tummy up again with 🍔 and hot dogs and stuff should help with better digestion. I was vegetarian for awhile to help but eventually picked up meat again the transition wasn’t easy
Thanks for the info. And goodluck also. I gtg to work, enjoy your day and eat well.:)

frisas45

frisas45

I used to do that shit when I have panic attacks. Had a lot of people worried.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Eating Disorders Forum 3