• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Any one else..

B

bw64

Does anyone get jumps and jerks before they go off to sleep? also hear voices before they go off to sleep or when waking up? and do you go off food and not sleep for days on end? I always get this when at my worst. Being neurotic and just wanting to stay in bed most of the day.

Thanks all...

Lavender_Rose

Lavender_Rose

I do the jerking thing a lot! I've done the not sleeping thing before but currently I'm in the im in bed all the time unless im watching kids. As soon as their gone I really only get up to used the bathroom.

mandy125

mandy125

I get tremors alot am on meds for it. Or I hear tapping or a loud banging that wakes me up x

Z

Zaz3

I think the jumps n jerks are just the brain winding down from a day of activity. Theres lots of electricity in the brain it jolts from time to time. I'm not an expert, I'm just another idiot with an opinion 🙂

B

bw64

Thanks all.

I found out they are commonly known as brain zaps. Not that uncommon with nerves.