Any medicine people left?

M

millen_rally

So we use these substances not to become addicts, but to break out of the cage that has one bottle of water and othe other is filled with ever chemical we are told to take in the cage. Can I bust your your trajectroy for a moment, what if I gave that rat in the cage, rate heaven, would you still suck on that poison bottle, what if heaven was boring, Hmmm.... the sick people are minglinjg and sharing stories, who has a real problem with boys and girls sharing? What happens if.... well my freind where is your tribe, not you county, not your state, not the federal government.... do you want to rap or crap.

B

BornAStar

What on earth is this topic about? Does it make sense to you?

M

millen_rally

WE are the medicine people! We are the witch doctors and the shamans, we've been called! What you do with that calling is up to YOU!

Every single person that has suffered trauma and tragedy in their life is a Medicine Person! Do you not see your capacity to love and heal others, in Spirit and In The Flesh? All this crap we have stored up in our psyches which makes us sick and now makes people who profit off of it rich -- you don't see this?

When we were first hurting from this shit torment that has plagued us from birth, we reach out ... to our parents, to our families, to our friends, to our co-workers, to the congregation in buildings ... they hustled us off to sorcerers that slowly rob us of our emotional response, then everything that makes us human and responsible, in stages, in order to keep up appearances and keep the fucking machine running on time!

You are not sick! You don't have a physical problem unless you have verifiable brain damage.... your a human being that is attempting to heal and I WILL YOU TO SO YOU can spread the cure!

No more neglect, no more shame, know who you are and that you are called. I don't care what your "diagnosis" from unfeeling and UN-responsive robots is. You are called to HEAL not to shut down or abuse yourself. You are not called to become dark and a shadowy figure, you are called as a medicine person, a Wounded Healer.

I have spent the the last 30 years learning and now I know, who I am who you are!

Be prepared they will want to draw out your dark side, they will try to winnow you down to the point of destruction. I Believe, I have Faith, I have Conviction - That You and I are going to win these battles and the War BUT only if we help each other do it.