• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Any kind of hand with this

T

toto

What comes to my mind is that apparently the intracerebral pressure is elevated at these times, which shortens the path of neurons to deliver information. At this point, I have the feeling that the thought goes at the speed of light, which makes it impossible to make sense of the information received from the outside world. When you fall asleep, the brain pressure drops, which lengthens the path of the neuron with some information that allows you to make sense of it. As far as talking about you on TV ... sometimes when they insult on TV I feel emotion. If I'm startled by my husband, the words on TV are like he's insulting me. The absurd thing is that when we talk, there have been cases when what is said on TV coincides with our conversation.

T

toto

What comes to my mind is that apparently the intracerebral pressure is elevated at these times, which shortens the path of neurons to deliver information. At this point, I have the feeling that the thought goes at the speed of light, which makes it impossible to make sense of the information received from the outside world. When you fall asleep, the brain pressure drops, which lengthens the path of the neuron with some information that allows you to make sense of it. As far as talking about you on TV ... sometimes when they insult on TV I feel emotion. If I'm startled by my husband, the words on TV are like he's insulting me. The absurd thing is that when we talk, there have been cases when what is said on TV coincides with our conversation.

T

toto

Then I was scared and just like the TV girl I thought I was being watched. I apologize for the duplicate post, the next one was not copied and I pasted the old one. In fact, if the stress level decreases, the feeling that they are watching from the TV disappears. It is strange that many people have similar experiences. I wonder what we have in common.

gt86

gt86

I used to be able to think to myself but nowadays when I close my mouth and try to think to myself, Im very slow and barely hear myself.

This all started after I came out the crisis stabilization unit and was put on new medication and an injection. After I came out I noticed I am not able to think anymore.

Does anyone know what this is?

Sure I can type this out through my phone but its hard to read also. I feel like my mind is shut off. What do I do?

gt86

gt86

Since my admittance about a year ago into the mental health centers crisis stabilization unit Ive had problems when doing certain things. The psychiatrist put me on prozac, risperdal, and risperdal consta injection.
Im only on Risperdone now.

This effect is I cant sleep, I hear echoes in my ears and people are talking to me. My mind races during the night. I keep playing back some music in my head that I dont like.

This has happened when I drank caffeine soda like coca cola. I drank beer and it happened. When there is something sexual. And it also happens when I get yelled at or put down emotionally and mentally.

I just don't know what to do anymore, I feel like my future is over. All I do now is work and help around the house. I was hopeful to even have a family of my own, Im 34 now after a few heartbreaks.

This experience Im having is really troublesome.

T

toto

When I was on haloperidrol I felt the same way. It was difficult for me to make even one sentence in an attempt to speak. My lower back also hurt and I could barely get up from my chair. I stopped them after a month and had 3 years of remission.

gt86

gt86

When I was on haloperidrol I felt the same way. It was difficult for me to make even one sentence in an attempt to speak. My lower back also hurt and I could barely get up from my chair. I stopped them after a month and had 3 years of remission.
I see, what was 3 years of remission like

gt86

gt86

I do hear positive people in my head, but negative people bother me quite a bit