• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Any Help?

UnoriginalName

UnoriginalName

I'm kind of stuck on many things, I'm posting on a forum because it keeps me somewhat anonymas, I can't tell people I know my problems, I even have trouble typing them out, not sure if that's a problem in itself.

First thing, I often find myself thinking that my problems are not important because other people have been through much worse, nothing bad has happend to me other than being bullied at school but at the time I always thought that happend to most people.

Another thing I often feel is that no one really pays much attention to me, it's like I can never participate in conversation or no one is really intrested in anything I have to say, which means I end up not saying it.

I spend a lot of my time on the computer, I find it a good distraction from anything, if I'm not at the computer, my mind will wonder and start to think about things I don't like the thought of, most common thoughts are what my friends think of me, every so often I will think if they really consider me a friend, feels quite sad.

I don't like anything I create, maybe I'm just a bit critical of myself, but when I was about 8, I used to be really impressed with making anything like a car with cardboard tubes. It could be that the problem with being over critical came from Secondary School which is when I first started being bullied.

When I started college after leave secondary, I thought I would be happier since I would no longer be bullied, yet I actually felt worse, something I thought was quite strange.

I have other things I could say but right now, I don't feel I can put them into words and there's one issue I don't think I can type out.

J

jamesdean

Hi like the name:welcome:Just post when you feel up to, this forum is non judgemental after all no one can see you, so just say whot you are comfortable with each time

UnoriginalName

UnoriginalName

Oh thanks, yeah I'll probably post more up when I feel I can, thought right now I don't think I have anything more I feel I can add.

UnoriginalName

UnoriginalName

There is an absense of an edit button so I do appologise for double posting, however I do have something to add that I have miss out.

I have moments where I start to breath a little faster than normal and want to start crying for no reason, sometimes I have done but those times no one was around or no one heard, as mention in my first post, I find it difficult to tell people if I have a problem because when I come to say something, it just doesn't come out :unsure:

There was one time when I cried infront of friends but I was drunk at the time and I know why that happend, it was because I felt responcible for two of my friends throwing up that night. I don't get drunk enough to forget what happend, haha.

Other times I end up making myself upset by thinking of old friends I miss or insulting myself in my head for not doing something right. Not something I choose to do, it's why I stay on the PC for so long, stops me thinking of things like that.

But yeah, thought I would add that.