• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Any explanation to your voice experience?

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

Voices may tel you. Things like your in hell.. or your not good enough. yet even if it was true, when we start to explanate our reason for being alive.. We soon fing out that all the voixes claim is somehow true.. Mine say .. "god left you behind" " this isn't earth".. Well the moment we try to explanate, what the voices say begin to feel true.. Do not resort in any explanation. Because he majority of these experiences seem we have been, being that many have said: "are we in hell?"
We need not draw conclusions about these experiences.. We must continuee to not be oblivios. Never explanate what you hear the voices say.. in any way.. If we are having any of these beholded, of dwelling on why we are easilly going into our own predicamate. Be more superficial..

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

what people dont realize even if its truetht voices say hell" i would still praise my Christ .. your safe people.....>

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

you know what we are in ? the alter world where their is a anarchy not earth not heell. An alter ereality...how i know? bring it beezelub..

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

at least we aree not in hell .. because if it was i would go bannanas on beezelbubs naveel..

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

yet like isa said no innocence or lust... seroiusly

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

The very suggestion of being explanated. Brings only more tension. We need not resort to explanation. ANd to what it administers. Because of our nature of wanting to find..

S

Scott N

I have come to understand my voices as reflections of my emotional self. Taking on the voices of those in my life who have made the deepest impression on me. Of course, I don't recall who the voices belong to from my youngest years. Nor do I have a complete memory of traumatic events which happened. Although, I do have separate, partial memories of one event; one auditory and one visual. As if my mind protected me somehow when I was too young to process the event. It stored it in fragments for a time until I could receive help and begin to understand.

Of course, I had no idea whatsoever what I was hearing. 'Why me?' 'Where are the voices coming from?', 'Angels?' 'Demons?', 'Police surveillance?' 'Government?'. Did I have something inside of me that people needed to keep track of until it was time for it to be removed? Was I being followed by the woman who I professed my love to, in order that I follow through and prepare to marry her? (I did put a deposit down on the rings).
Why did they continue to speak when I was sleeping; talking before I fell asleep and still talking when I awoke. It all felt like it was just too much to take. Of course, it wasn't too much to take. It was just very distressing with no one to talk about it with. It was like all the conversations were going on all around me and, I wasn't taking part in any conversation of my choosing. Not until I asked for help with my life's problems.

I searched for the voices. I argued with voices. I've responded sarcastically. I've used humor. I've recited the word of God. I even went on a date with one of them in the effort to have some kind of control. I always heard her voice and she was the only one I could even think of getting along with. I didn't imagine the voices, but in an effort to have control over what I was hearing, I sought control by imagining being on a date and making the decisions. All of this in the comfort of my own bed. (my earliest attempt at coping I guess).

The simplest way to describe the things in my life that have changed my voice hearing experiences have been learning how to speak with others; making someone else's life just as important as mine. I needed an example to follow because for so long, I was the only one who I trusted. (and not very much at all)

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

Word man, i have found that the logistical ponderence of the mind. Is the area that is affected. It is this that is afflicted, within our own concious. Either we allow this logistical area to entertain us. Or we find a way not to imburse this area of the mind.