• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Any experience on fixing/coping with anhedonia?

C

Celestialzero

Besides supplements, I found a lot of peace coming from Kundalini Yoga. Some of the kriyas are pretty amazing in helping me with my darkness. I suffer from symptoms resembling some sort of drug-induced mental issues resembling schizophrenia and it has brought me great comfort and peace. Like everything you've probably run into, results come and go but the difference is real and well worth the effort you'd put into it. One example I can give is the way you feel frustration before - it can be heavy and ruin your entire day. Darkness can wash over you and drag you down in the mud consistently. Post-yoga practice, such feelings simply come and go, and don't feel dark. There in essence, is a great source of light you begin to draw from regularly that is practically medicinal and can help you through your bad days.

I still suffer from my conditions, but without Kundalini Yoga specifically, I'd be lost. Plenty of home practices on YouTube, though I prefer Maya Fiennes practices personally.

S

Stormycat

How is it working out for you?
Yea it worked a little bit… then my sleep schedule was against circadian rhythm’s and I was not taking it consistently and done random thoughts can become billions of thoughts that I can’t concentrate. My PS prescribed Escitalopram 10mg .,, it’s too early to tell whether it’s worked on my lack of attention

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M which of these do you experience? Schizophrenia Forum 22
BEASTMODEWARRIOR is anyone on abilify, hows your experience, did it work for you? Schizophrenia Forum 7
T My quit smoking experience. Schizophrenia Forum 3
S Anybody has experience of taking paliperidon and Trintellix? Schizophrenia Forum 14
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Best cure for pretty much any depressing day is laughter, this is from experience. Schizophrenia Forum 4
vangoghs Does anyone experience something similar to this? Schizophrenia Forum 5
vangoghs My experience with schizophrenia. Is yours similar in any way? Schizophrenia Forum 9
S Any experience quitting the cigs? Schizophrenia Forum 10
lifecangetbetter i experience emotional/sensational pain Schizophrenia Forum 7
T What were you guys experience with this condition? Schizophrenia Forum 8
lifecangetbetter I really wish i could experience this consciousness like the neurotypicals Schizophrenia Forum 6
S Does anyone have any first hand experience of clozapine? Schizophrenia Forum 10
B My Experience Schizophrenia Forum 5
Daybreak What cognitive distortions do you experience commonly? Schizophrenia Forum 2
N Negstive symptoms experience Schizophrenia Forum 1
LORD BURT I experience involuntary psychic activity. Schizophrenia Forum 20
S Experience of involuntary hospitalization Schizophrenia Forum 9
hORIzonFINK210 The aptitude of our experience Schizophrenia Forum 10
D No control..i haven't slept in 2 days....wtf I need to talk to someone who experience is similar to mine Schizophrenia Forum 20
H What was your first experience? Voices or Seeing Things ? Schizophrenia Forum 6
H My experience with relationships & having schizophrenia & What was ur relationship like while having hallucinations??? Schizophrenia Forum 0
Q Anyone else experience body vibes? Schizophrenia Forum 2
A I released my first book on Schizophrenia from personal experience! Schizophrenia Forum 10
DoctorInternet2 My hellish experience with Abilify Schizophrenia Forum 6
J Anyone have this experience? Schizophrenia Forum 8
S Does anyone experience this or know of anyone who has Schizophrenia Forum 13
kira32 My experience with mental illness - Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 4
S My Experience, am I really ill? Schizophrenia Forum 1
J Another Strange Experience Schizophrenia Forum 3
truthistruth Exceptionally Divulged Summarization on a Schizophrenic Believer's Faith-Journey & Experience Schizophrenia Forum 1
Not_Crazy_Yet Two People Experience the Same Hallucination Schizophrenia Forum 9
T If your interested in hearing about my experience with schizoaffective disorder Schizophrenia Forum 13
|||ME||| Symptom or Experience: Does Language Matter? Schizophrenia Forum 241
A I do not feel worried about this experience... Schizophrenia Forum 4
M My experience with psychosis and my conclusion about it Schizophrenia Forum 4
K Coping Mechanisms for Hallucinations or Delusions? Schizophrenia Forum 7
telepathic_one Coping with feeling helpless? Schizophrenia Forum 1
R Dating, schizophrenia and coping. Schizophrenia Forum 14
hORIzonFINK210 The anology of coping Schizophrenia Forum 3
hORIzonFINK210 Clarity and asertive coping Schizophrenia Forum 2
hORIzonFINK210 Is it easy to be at ease with coping skills? Schizophrenia Forum 3
hORIzonFINK210 Self virtue coping Schizophrenia Forum 3
S coping with alcohol- and coping strategies over alc Schizophrenia Forum 7
K coping mechanisms Schizophrenia Forum 4
F Symptoms, functioning and coping strategies in individuals with schizophrenia spectrum disorders who do not take antipsychotic medication: a comparati Schizophrenia Forum 2
K coping skills Schizophrenia Forum 3
BillFish Video, the reality of a City coping with it's mentally ill Schizophrenia Forum 4
bert tomato How are you coping? Schizophrenia Forum 24
Gajolene Recognizing/coping with False memories Schizophrenia Forum 29