• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

any "empaths" or amateur chatroom fox mulder profiler types?

W

wannabegooroo

hoping to hear from fellow types, even if your just a beginner

W

wannabegooroo

fox mulder is an fbi profiler from the x-files tv series

T

Topcat

I think, yes, a beginner level Fox Mulder. Maybe a higher grade, I just didn't practice yet
But I want to
:nod1:

S

sadgurl81

You realize that show is some fake ass shit right?

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

All I can say is: Mmmmm Fox Mulder! *swoon*

Wiseowl

Wiseowl

I love that show, my friend and I were such fans. I want the box set on DVD, but it is too expensive at the moment. :)

W

wannabegooroo

ole spooky is cool, hoping to chat to powerful "empaths" this a new agey term, that I discovered in an x files episode

W

wannabegooroo

according to googler, powerful empaths can "feel" stuff and have links to being psychic etc.. they can feel emotions in others, sadness, fear, anger and good ones too

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I feel like i'm an empath too - though I don't really claim to have any psychic powers and have the common sense to question what i'm feeling/thinking.

Just as an aside, I was too young to really watch or get into the X-files when it originally aired. Is it worth watching?

V

voyager

I feel like i'm an empath too - though I don't really claim to have any psychic powers and have the common sense to question what i'm feeling/thinking.

Just as an aside, I was too young to really watch or get into the X-files when it originally aired. Is it worth watching?
I just knew that you were going to say that!

Gajolene

Gajolene

I don't like being empathic at all, it makes me so hypersensitive around others absorbing the emotions without any control over it, wish I knew how to numb myself from it some days or knew how to give positive emotions to people who are in distress and seemingly can't be helped by any verbal/written support.

Jimny

Jimny

I have no idea what stage I am at, or who I compare to. I can tell you that i wish I could control or turn it off.
I try to avoid lots of situations and places. Impossible most of the time.
I visited lots of spiritual people in the 'know' having never previously believed in such things and being so worried as it's become much stronger in the last year or so. I was told that I am claresentient, who knows I didn't even know the meaning of the word.

Could be like the previous poster mentioned about being very sensitive. I do feel it's a bit more than that.
A woman passed me today in the street and I could feel her pain, I had pictures of a male screaming at her.
I wonder sometimes if Its my imagination. I really don't know, so many things have changed for me.
Sounds daft me even saying it, but it's there. Cue x files music.

Last edited: