• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Any dating site for us?

L

Lindsay80

Just asking if there are few dating sites for people like us in the same boat? Does this forum has a dating option?

S

Shay94

This site doesn't have a dating option, I'm pretty sure its only a forum for those dealing with mental illnesses can just chat/get advice from others bout their experiences etc. You can use any sort of dating site that's out now, just that if people aren't understand of your situation etc, then they're not worth your time

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Hi @Lindsay80

Welcome to the forum!

No, there isn't a dating site under this 'roof' but we have a Chill Out area for chatting and making connections. Platonic love and support abounds!

Look forward to speaking to you. x

R

Rex Smith

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Try the meetup app. There's some cool dating groups typically on there. Don't use tinder, it's mostly for 1 one stands.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I googled it and found that
Nolongerlonely
It's not the most sophisticated of sites but I have met someone on there and we're currently in the 'getting to know you' phase of a relationship.

There are plenty of Americans on the site so you should be able to find out who's in your area for free.

I wish you the best of luck!

M

ManDss

Also found NoLongerLonely, but Its hard to talk there, I think after a few messagesbu have to start paying to be able to send a message to another user.