• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anxious about getting dvt

Q

Queenie19

Has anybody had dvt after pregnancy?

its stressing myself out any making myself google

how common is this after birth?

Q

Queenie19

I’m worried about it, I had a baby 3 weeks ago, last night I got a small red mark in my leg but now I’m worried that’s the start 😭

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I suffer form DVTs due to a blood clotting disorder that i have. The most obvious symptom is a hot swollen leg and its very tender to the touch, and walking is very painful. If you have any concerns get in touch with your health visitor and she can tell pretty quickly if you’ve just knocked your leg without realising or if its something that needs attention. The treatment is very simple

Q

Queenie19

I suffer form DVTs due to a blood clotting disorder that i have. The most obvious symptom is a hot swollen leg and its very tender to the touch, and walking is very painful. If you have any concerns get in touch with your health visitor and she can tell pretty quickly if you’ve just knocked your leg without realising or if its something that needs attention. The treatment is very simple
By them symptoms you have just described it looks as though mines just a red patch, no pain, no swelling, no chance in temp ect