• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Anxiety

B

Brown Sugar1983

Hi everyone I’m new to the form. I decided to give this a try to help with my anxiety.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Brown Sugar1983, welcome to the forum.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Social Anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
D Health anxiety is pulling me down Introduce Yourself 6
darknutmeg Dealing with Anxiety Introduce Yourself 3
Shenon Another anxiety sufferer Introduce Yourself 10
F just need to express my severe anxiety and emotional issues Introduce Yourself 6
O Major depression and general anxiety Introduce Yourself 13
M Suffering from health anxiety Introduce Yourself 6
F anxiety Introduce Yourself 9
S Anxiety sufferer looking for a friendly chat. Introduce Yourself 12
R I struggle with derealization, anxiety depression Introduce Yourself 4
R I think I am broken. Getting help for my anxiety and ect is causing me anxiety. Introduce Yourself 8
T Health Anxiety, So ready to give up, I physically ache with pain and depression! Introduce Yourself 15
K Health Anxiety & GAD Introduce Yourself 18
Dragonfly111 New here, health anxiety, recent losses in family Introduce Yourself 8
S New here. Anxiety central lol Introduce Yourself 4
Y Anxiety or maybe its not Introduce Yourself 6
S Generalised Anxiety or OCD? What do you think? Introduce Yourself 5
G Hello I would love to talk with people who are suffering from anxiety Introduce Yourself 47
P Hi there.. post breakdown and experiencing depression, anxiety and ptsd. Introduce Yourself 25
A Hi all......long term anxiety maniac here! Introduce Yourself 13
B Here for Anxiety Introduce Yourself 9
O Anxiety Introduce Yourself 4
N My name is neil. Im an ex nurse and i suffer from p t s d and sever depression. Including anxiety and panic attacks. I've suffered this for 15 years a Introduce Yourself 13
F Coping with loneliness , isolation and anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
K Social Anxiety AFTER Social Experiences Introduce Yourself 5
B FREEDOM FROM ANXIETY Introduce Yourself 14
S Hi im new,i suffer from anxiety and would like to know how you folks cope with it Introduce Yourself 9
L Hey I'm new here 30yr old Male UK; social anxiety, depression and specific phobia. Introduce Yourself 12
C The Many Forms of Anxiety Introduce Yourself 4
D Hi my name is dawn, just joined and I have an anxiety disorder. Introduce Yourself 16
girlwiththekittytattoo I'm new and I feel damaged. CSA and drug-facilitated crime survivor with lots of anxiety, struggle with depression and looking into CPTSD and BDD.. Introduce Yourself 7
R Health anxiety, twitching, MND/ALS?? 😱 Introduce Yourself 8
W Hello! Overthinking, insomnia, social anxiety, performance anxiety, paruresis, depression. Introduce Yourself 6
P Generalized Anxiety Disorder/Constant Worry about the stupidest things/never sleep well Introduce Yourself 5
P New User. Generalized Anxiety Disorder which makes me worry CONSTANTLY. Introduce Yourself 14
S Anxiety driven Introduce Yourself 8
T Carer with depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 19
A First time on anything like this .Been I’ll for years with depression anxiety.Hoping to be able to share with others and here there stories and coping Introduce Yourself 10
T Hello. I'm new, lonely, being treated for PTSD/Anxiety/Depression. Hoping to find a peer group who understands. Introduce Yourself 24
B Low mood, depression anxiety. Introduce Yourself 20
B Retrospective jealousy and anxiety Introduce Yourself 8
C Hello - new sufferer of noise anxiety Introduce Yourself 18
G Hi I’m gina, suffering from depression, anxiety and PTSD. Introduce Yourself 8
R I’m new and suffer from Health anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
N Anyone who can help me with my anxiety? Introduce Yourself 7
A Hi, I suffer with anxiety and depression and occasionally need to connect with someone to help me change my thoughts. Introduce Yourself 13
C New with depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
P Illness anxiety Introduce Yourself 10
G Long term anxiety and panic attacks Introduce Yourself 8
S physical symptoms of anxiety Introduce Yourself 6