• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anxiety

EvyEv

EvyEv

haven't been on since i joined, i need to talk to someone and i feel coming here helps me. My anxiety has gotten worse. I overthink everything. After months of protecting me and my family my husband went to visit a family member and caught covid. Now my daughter and i have it. Im so scared. I am feeling ok but overthink everything and any little pain i get i get scared. Im almost done with quarantine but I'm still afraid of getting worse. so many crazy thoughts. anyone else go through this? thank you for hearing me out.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm so sorry you have covid, hopefully you will all be feeling better soon. I still haven't caught it as far as i know, but i feel ill all the time, not sure if you do too? There is always some little ache or pain isn't there.

I can understand why you are nervous of it getting worse but just keep eating and drinking and resting, that is all you can do. Are you needing paracetomol?

W

WanderingA

Hey. So I haven't had covid and I'm so sorry that your going through this!! but I definitely get what your saying I've been at home protecting my 2 children only to be told that kids are going bk to school and if we don't send them we get fined. It's super scary!!. Its good that your feeling OK. I think everyone is overthinking and scared so your definitely not the only one. This forum is amazing so many kind caring people on here. I know it's hard but try to keep positive keep fluids up and eat well.

EvyEv

EvyEv

I'm so sorry you have covid, hopefully you will all be feeling better soon. I still haven't caught it as far as i know, but i feel ill all the time, not sure if you do too? There is always some little ache or pain isn't there.

I can understand why you are nervous of it getting worse but just keep eating and drinking and resting, that is all you can do. Are you needing paracetomol?
I have been drinking just regular tylenol. I am feeling good. Thank you for your comment means the world and makes me feel better. Thank you.

EvyEv

EvyEv

Hey. So I haven't had covid and I'm so sorry that your going through this!! but I definitely get what your saying I've been at home protecting my 2 children only to be told that kids are going bk to school and if we don't send them we get fined. It's super scary!!. Its good that your feeling OK. I think everyone is overthinking and scared so your definitely not the only one. This forum is amazing so many kind caring people on here. I know it's hard but try to keep positive keep fluids up and eat well.
Thank you so much. it definitely calms me down a little knowing im not alone. I so appreciate you making me feel a little better. Anxiety is the worse. I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

W

WanderingA

Thank you so much. it definitely calms me down a little knowing im not alone. I so appreciate you making me feel a little better. Anxiety is the worse. I hope you have a wonderful day. :)
Aw your very welcome. If u ever think your the only one just post on here and there will be an array of people that are just like u.. I know how alone it can get sometimes but I promise your not alone.. Keep your chin up we're all here for you.. And I hope you have a wonderful day too!!

EvyEv

EvyEv

Aw your very welcome. If u ever think your the only one just post on here and there will be an array of people that are just like u.. I know how alone it can get sometimes but I promise your not alone.. Keep your chin up we're all here for you.. And I hope you have a wonderful day too!!
Thank you so much! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Topcat Anxiety Forum 12
R Anxiety Forum 5
A Anxiety Forum 6
W Anxiety Forum 3
J Anxiety Forum 1