Anxiety

P

Pollypop

How long have you been suffering with your anxiety Dolly.
Are you receiving any help or on medication?

Is there anything special at the moment that is making you so anxious?

Pollypop x

Ell9199

Ell9199

Hey I’m the same just now had to take a diazepam and desperately trying to distract myself. We will be ok remember that breath and know we have felt this way a million times and it does pass :( xxx

N

natalie

Hi Dolly,

If you feel you are seriously unwell, via your anxiety, please please seek medical assistance in this, now I'm not too sure for the 2nd where you live, however, please if you are in Britaln, call the mental h ealth team crisis team, whom are often attached to the mental health team departments, and they will assess you and put you forward in the right direction, or, contact your surgery p ractice and book an appointment with your GP doctor, and they could seek a referral into the mental health team for you. You sound as if you do need to be on medication for these effects of anxiety, and I am at the moment, have just started to take Pregabalin, and i can happily confirm that it works, I happily swear by it. i only started a course of Pregabalin, last week.

Or if you feel worse by the evening, contact the samaritans, for talking things over, and they might be able to help you to calm down slightly, and then much better, it's Friday now, so please seek medical assistance eit her now if you call crisis team, you can google most likely the phone number for crisis team for your borough, on line, or book a GP appointment.

I do wish you eventually well, and do let us know how you'll get on, in the near future.

P

Pollypop

Hi Dolly, we haven’t heard from you since your posts.
Are you ok?
I hope so

Natalie has given good advice, so please consider it.

I am hoping you may have had a little nap (or still are)

I hope you are feeling much calmer.
Please let us know how you are feeling when you can.

Love Pollypop x

D

Dolly123

How long have you been suffering with your anxiety Dolly.
Are you receiving any help or on medication?

Is there anything special at the moment that is making you so anxious?

Pollypop x
I'm with a crissis team and also doctors I feel as though I can't cope with the anxiety especially in a morning

P

Pollypop

It’s good to hear from you Dolly.
Are you feeling any better?

Anxiety is a really awful feeling.
I also feel worse in the mornings.
But sometimes it just suddenly arrives doesn’t it.

I’m glad you have some support from the crisis team and
Doctor.
Have you been in touch with them today?

I am presuming you have medication.?
Keep in touch with the forum. Many people here understand.
I will be thinking about you in the morning especially.

Take care. Love Pollypop x

D

Dolly123

It’s good to hear from you Dolly.
Are you feeling any better?

Anxiety is a really awful feeling.
I also feel worse in the mornings.
But sometimes it just suddenly arrives doesn’t it.

I’m glad you have some support from the crisis team and
Doctor.
Have you been in touch with them today?

I am presuming you have medication.?
Keep in touch with the forum. Many people here understand.
I will be thinking about you in the morning especially.

Take care. Love Pollypop x
Thank you yes I have some medication but what I'm prescribed can only take for a couple of weeks and yes dread mornings coming

D

Dolly123

Feel really bad in the mornings dread going to bed
Hi Dolly,

If you feel you are seriously unwell, via your anxiety, please please seek medical assistance in this, now I'm not too sure for the 2nd where you live, however, please if you are in Britaln, call the mental h ealth team crisis team, whom are often attached to the mental health team departments, and they will assess you and put you forward in the right direction, or, contact your surgery p ractice and book an appointment with your GP doctor, and they could seek a referral into the mental health team for you. You sound as if you do need to be on medication for these effects of anxiety, and I am at the moment, have just started to take Pregabalin, and i can happily confirm that it works, I happily swear by it. i only started a course of Pregabalin, last week.

Or if you feel worse by the evening, contact the samaritans, for talking things over, and they might be able to help you to calm down slightly, and then much better, it's Friday now, so please seek medical assistance eit her now if you call crisis team, you can google most likely the phone number for crisis team for your borough, on line, or book a GP appointment.

I do wish you eventually well, and do let us know how you'll get on, in the near future.
I am on medication but it's diazapam and can only be taken short term with the tablets your on do you get any side effects

C

cookoo

I feel as though I'm going out my mind even if I go to bed I'm lucky if I have 2 hours sleep
thats not nice. mirtazapine really helps with sleep. ive been taking it for a month now at night before bed and im literally fast asleep in 20 minutes.

C

cookoo

I'm on diazapam but only short term for this anxiety
lack Of sleep really affects anxiety to increase. I’m assuming short term anxiety medication is very strong & should help you with sleep but if it’s still not helping you then your doctor should look at different medication. I started on citalopram but that stopped working so I told my gp that my anxiety is increasing he then advised different medication.

G

gam9147

Hi Dolly. I too have trouble in the mornings, and do not look forward to waking up because of it. but I'm starting to learn to be OK with it until it passes. It takes time and patience, I am thinking of you and hope you are able to start feeling better soon!