Anxiety while/from driving

H

HeatherPaige

I was leaving work late at night the other day, after 11. I was waiting to turn out, because there were two cars coming. This road has three lanes, and then a turn lane where you can turn into the shopping center where my work is.The first car passed, and then the second one appeared to have gotten in the turn lane, but I waited a second to make sure. That's what it looked like so I went ahead and turned out, then a few seconds later that same car flew past me. I stopped at the next light and they were a couple lanes over screaming about how I almost killed them. I'm was so confused because I thought they were in the turn lane. I feel really bad right now and I'm having bad anxiety over it. Anyone else ever have something like this

EddieH

EddieH

Road Rage is getting pretty bad around my area. The last one really rattled me too, not much you can do about it. Try not to let it upset you, and don't blame yourself.

H

HeatherPaige

Road Rage is getting pretty bad around my area. The last one really rattled me too, not much you can do about it. Try not to let it upset you, and don't blame yourself.
I know I just feel so horrible I do have issues seeing at night sometimes, if she really wasn't in the turn lane and it really was me who actually messed up. I have a hard time letting stuff go...

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I admit, driving scares me as well. I only really drive to get to and from work and to and from town, i drove once down to the rescue I got my girl Willow from but i will never drive down there again, i told family its cause there's not enough parking down there (which is true, if you go when its busy you cannot get parked) but also i'm terrified of driving through the city which is the only way to get there :cry:

:hug:

Sharebear

Sharebear

Forgive yourself for making a mistake. People who have road rage are projecting anger and frustration they have from other parts of their life on innocent strangers!