• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anxiety through the roof

R

Roopoo

Hi all new to this forum. My anxiety is bad at the moment from a particular trigger. Anything can set me off but when it’s something i cant work out. Basically i cheated on my wife 5 yrs ago. I night stand fumble. My issue at the time was guilt. But then wks or months after thought popped in my head because of all the me too movement. Did i rape her? Or abuse. Now this set me off then with horrendous anxiety and dread. Obviously i couldn’t share this with my wife. Me and that Lass no each other she is married all wrong. Just 1 day and night drunk back at friends house she stayed also. Went to bed she said we will just cuddle, i said can i massage you she said yes.., she seemed to like it not fully naked. I did most of the groping and fondling. We had slight intercourses from her side. She seemed to like it then. I have to explain so that i no i didn’t abuse her but my anxiety is saying i did. She did say i was persistent i said sorry. We woke up next day both obviously shady. I text her to say are we ok after a few txts. She said yes ok just needs forgetting about. Which it has still friends and still friends on social media nothing has happened or will. But obviously my ocd anxiety is making me think of the worse again. Sorry for long post.

jajingna

jajingna

Hope you feel better soon. Welcome to the forum.

C

Cyclist

Are you a Catholic? How about confessing to a priest? I'm serious.