• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anxiety symptoms or just me??

W

WanderingA

So for the last few days I'm not quite feeling myself. I don't feel anxious but I have this weird feeling in my body my head feels like I'm in a daze and my chest and back ache almost. It's really hard to describe... Its like having heartburn in my chest but I've taken heartburn med and nothing happened.. Its these symptoms that are leading me to now feel anxious when I reassure myself that everything is OK my anxiety goes but the symptoms are still there.. Has anyone else had this type of feeling??

O

OliviaAustralia

I'm going to state the obvious that you should get to a doctor asap and if that doctor cant help then try another one. It could be new side effects of a medication?
I hope you get the help you need. Sending you a hug.

W

WanderingA

Yes I'm going to have to try and change doctors as my one is absolutely useless they never answer the phone and when they do they can't give appointments cause to them its not an emergency.. I've been on the same meds for nearly 3 years and these symptoms have started a few months ago. They come and go. I'll go weeks being ok then it'll come bk again. Also have a numbness that starts on my back it feels numb and tingles.. Thank you for your reply..

B

brightyellow

I'm going to state the obvious that you should get to a doctor asap
I agree with this. It's hard to guess and just wait that it might be better. Often, illnesses are better diagnosed and treated early.