• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anxiety symptoms are the worst

T

Texas210

Im home and my head feels kinda heavy like i have mind fogg are something it sucks that i have all these weird anxiety symptoms do ANYBODY have anxiety symptoms

B

Bonnie87

Im home and my head feels kinda heavy like i have mind fogg are something it sucks that i have all these weird anxiety symptoms do ANYBODY have anxiety symptoms
I have these feelings too what other anxiety symptoms do you have?

T

Texas210

My other symptoms are heavy are foggy head chest sometimes feel tight worrying off balance feeling

B

Bonnie87

My other symptoms are heavy are foggy head chest sometimes feel tight worrying off balance feeling
Have you spoke to the doctor? Is there any time in which the feelings are worse or better? I get this too so was just wondering if you had any triggers?

T

Texas210

No i haven't talked to a Dr because I've talked to them before and all they want to do is give me antidepressant and i hate how them pills make me feel but for the unbalanced feeling ive been taking BONINE to kind of help me

B

Bonnie87

What is bonine? My doctor just doesn't understand how I feel. Just thinks I'm a hypochondriac. But I'm constantly in pain but never get to the route of the problem. Have you had ctb or any other type of councilling before

T

Texas210

Yes i understand how u feel and BONINE is a med that helps wit dizziness and helps with the foggy head symptoms

B

Bonnie87

What are your anxiety symptoms?
Ahhh I hadn't heard of that I'm in the UK so mabye we don't have it, I have palpatations, headaches and crazy pressure in my head, constant panic attacks, light sensitivity, feeling short of breath to sname just a small few

T

Texas210

Ahhh I hadn't heard of that I'm in the UK so mabye we don't have it, I have palpatations, headaches and crazy pressure in my head, constant panic attacks, light sensitivity, feeling short of breath to sname just a small few
Oh ok yes i have alot of those same symptoms but this head one makes me feel weird

B

Bonnie87

Oh ok yes i have alot of those same symptoms but this head one makes me feel weird
Is it a pain? Mines isn't mines is either like a dullness that just never goes away or like being on an areo plane with like such extreme pressure that I can't release

T

Texas210

Is it a pain? Mines isn't mines is either like a dullness that just never goes away or like being on an areo plane with like such extreme pressure that I can't release
Kind of mine is like brain fogg are like dullness as well its kinda like dis realization

B

Bonnie87

What's your plan of action with it? I feel like I've tried everything. Are you working at the moment?