• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Anxiety Scams

mischief

mischief

Admin
Dave Carbonell, Ph.D, Psychologist, the author of the Panics Attacks Workbook, has a page on his website regarding anxiety scams which is essential reading for anyone considering purchasing any products for 'curing' anxiety.

Anxiety Scams on the Internet? Let the Buyer Beware!

This is well worth looking at!

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Orwell1984

Yes,but also avoid things that mimic anxiety. Caffeine, alcohol,nicotine,meth,ritalin.

L

Lizaje

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes,but also avoid things that mimic anxiety. Caffeine, alcohol,nicotine,meth,ritalin.
Not everyone gets anxiety from caffeine – at least not to such an extent that it could be verified.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Anyone have tips on how to recover OCD/Anxiety Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 4
W I constantly feel filthy no matter how much I clean and have anxiety attacks over it all the time Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 3
H anxiety over becoming an older father Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 6
M Intrusive thoughts and a "delay" of anxiety Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
B Anxiety regarding mental illness informations Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 7
Magenta Pink OCD Thoughts And Anxiety About Going To Hell Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 27
I Severe OCD, Anxiety and Depression - cured! My story, which may help you to find the right way. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 5
G Anxiety burning sensation throughout body Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 10
S Can't overcome OCD even though my anxiety is gone Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
G Intrusive thoughts constant anxiety Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
G My anxiety turning into ocd thoughts Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
E Self help tips for ocd or anxiety Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
M Anxiety that employers will “see the OCD” Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
B Bad HOCD, Social Anxiety and Delusions (Auditory Hallucinations, Paranoia). Please help if you can. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
B Resting to heal from the Anxiety that comes from the intrusive thoughts. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2