• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Anxiety - Moderate - Severe no apparent reason

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I hope all are just about well.

I have had this morning a session of unsettling anxiety, and I had to commence my 75 ml strength of Pregabalin. I had some 50 strength in hand still in which I was using them up, daily, and all of the sudden this morning, just via external sources, I became moderate to severely anxious.

I am calmer now in time for the afternoon. Forcast I should be ok for the evening.

Good job, and preferably just as well I have got 75ml strength to hand.

Have a good afternoon all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Just to update I am very well this afternoon, and at the point of 4pm, the Pregabalin has done a marvellous job in keeping my external outside of at home anxieties down and at bay. I take the next dose of 75 ml this evening.

I had had itch psoraisis on scalp happen this week, and although washed hair on Thursday, i had to re wash and re style again, for today - I am very much better.

In terms of external anxiety I am now very well forcast in time for the late afternoon, and onto evening time.

Will plan to settle down tomusic and knitting.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Thanks very much Lu. I am much much better now.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Just before I could sense that the novelty of the 1st dose of 75ml was wearing off, so I have just taken my 2nd dose of Pregabalin. Overall, I swear happily by this marvellous drug, and apart fr om the dark nights, it doesn't cause me to feel to sleepy either.

Real mcoy test will be when if at all on holiday on cruise, next May hopefully, and there should be a remarkable difference, alerting wise with Pregabalin. Anxiety wise to more to the point.

I have been listening to music, and knitting, for 1st round of during the evening.

Have a good evening all,

See you all around the on MHF,

Best regards all.

Natalie.