Anxiety is scaring me so much

T

treasurebox

Recently my health anxiety has come back after it has been away for a few weeks and I was doing really good with managing it but it's coming back and I don't know how to deal with it. I'm constantly scared about my heart rate and my heart in general. I'm scared of dying of a heart attack. I've had tests done a few weeks ago and everything was positive, wouldn't they have seen if anything was wrong before hand? I'm just so scared. Does anxiety cause your heart rate to decrease? Please help me, I can't begin to explain who scared I am of dying.
Do not worry because someone bigger than you and the Supreme Being is in control of your life and your health. Trust him. Think positively. Think about the good posibilities not the negative. Hope because there is hope for you.

buzzbuzz

buzzbuzz

Do not worry because someone bigger than you and the Supreme Being is in control of your life and your health. Trust him. Think positively. Think about the good posibilities not the negative. Hope because there is hope for you.
I can't lie, I'm not religious and I don't see myself believing in a high being but I respect what you've said here and I hope all is well for you, thank you for the response. I'd like to become religious but I have no guidance.

buzzbuzz

buzzbuzz

Anxiety can be so debilitating. I never had anxiety until a couple months ago when I started having electrical shock sensations to my tongue, to which I have been diagnosed with Glossopharyngeal neuralgia (nerve disorder). I can't sleep, as lying down is a trigger. I don't think you have anything to worry about, since your doctor has given you pretty much a clean bill of health, at least as far as your heart goes!
I hope your current problems subside and you get better, thank you for the response and the re-assurance.

T

treasurebox

I can't lie, I'm not religious and I don't see myself believing in a high being but I respect what you've said here and I hope all is well for you, thank you for the response. I'd like to become religious but I have no guidance.
There are a lot of reading materials over the internet, but you don't have to be religious. You just have to be you in the presence of the Supreme being because he knows you for who you are and he loves you. Surrender your anxieties on him for her cares for you and he will guide you. You can talk to him and you can pour out to him whatever it is that is bothering you and he will help you and will give you peace and happiness. Spend time with him. He is always with you, waiting for you to come near him. He will be your guide. He will enlighten and empower you.

buzzbuzz

buzzbuzz

There are a lot of reading materials over the internet, but you don't have to be religious. You just have to be you in the presence of the Supreme being because he knows you for who you are and he loves you. Surrender your anxieties on him for her cares for you and he will guide you. You can talk to him and you can pour out to him whatever it is that is bothering you and he will help you and will give you peace and happiness. Spend time with him. He is always with you, waiting for you to come near him. He will be your guide. He will enlighten and empower you.
Thank you, I will look into the online readings and learn more. Thank you, really.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Anxiety Forum 24
L Anxiety Forum 3
C Anxiety Forum 2
K Anxiety Forum 5
J Anxiety Forum 2