• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Anxiety is like a boulder of weight to your body weighing you down…

I

Indianaroae

Just took a nap, I feel like a slab of concrete lying on the bed. Physically unable to get out. 6:04 pm body is running on Anxious thoughts and cortisol. Dad yelled at me and Called me a prostitute…. No respect. They’re toxic but they give me free rent. I would not know where to live. I feel trapped with no choice. My boyfriend is really supportive and has made me motivated to moving out. BPD doesn’t help at this, thoughts of doubt and feeling like you’re a worthless shit on the road. Does anyone feel the same as me? Curious as I feel like I’ve lived 23 years in a bubble with no one to relate to… Apologies if I’ve offended anyone with my words… I’m sorry.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

welcome here x this is really true ,about an hour ago i said to my bf ,i feel like im in my own world and in a bubble ,he said i wasn't i was with him ,my aunt and star ,they all live with me
i hope you get to move out soon .there are lots who have bpd here ,i hope you find the support you need x Lu x

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

Just took a nap, I feel like a slab of concrete lying on the bed. Physically unable to get out. 6:04 pm body is running on Anxious thoughts and cortisol. Dad yelled at me and Called me a prostitute…. No respect. They’re toxic but they give me free rent. I would not know where to live. I feel trapped with no choice. My boyfriend is really supportive and has made me motivated to moving out. BPD doesn’t help at this, thoughts of doubt and feeling like you’re a worthless shit on the road. Does anyone feel the same as me? Curious as I feel like I’ve lived 23 years in a bubble with no one to relate to… Apologies if I’ve offended anyone with my words… I’m sorry.
I understand, i feel the same, im trap in my world of anxiety, depression, delusion and fear, my last forum was so toxic i had to leave, they betrayed me so bad its not funny, i thought they were my friends, i tried to be positive and supporting, i said i was a change person, trying to achieve my goals but they still judge me for my past mistakes, i don't know why, for some reason they get irritated about that, they suspended for harassment, thats really oncalled for, i didn't even harrass anybody, that wasn't my intentions, i even ask people on this forum if i did, they said no you didn't, that forum is so bias and corrupted, they are so delusion in there world its crazy. Its best not to go back there every again, i told them im not replying anymore or making another thread to, i said im done with the nonsense. Why did your dad called you a prostitutes, thats absolute horrible for a dad to say, seriously he has no right to say that to you, he doesn't know you. So best thing to do, block he negative comments, you know who you truly are inside. okay, talk to your boyfriend as much as possible because his a positive influence in your life, you need as much positive people in your life as possible, remove the haters in your life they are just a waste of time and energy. good luck:)

Z

Zoe1

I feel unable to move sometimes yes

I try to just sit up and stay like that for a while
until I think of something I have to do to make me get up

:hug:

catmommy

catmommy

Sometimes my anxiety is so bad it paralyzes me. I'm unable to do anything but lounge on the sofa.

Jolly

Jolly

Yesterday I was unable to move with anxiety. Took more tablets than I should have and had no appetite. Tummy was playing up as well. It always affects my tummy. I think I know what is causing it but not ready to tell anyone. Been up since 3.00 am this morning and have to go to work. Does anyone else experience tummy problems with anxiety

S

Sugaree

Yes I do have tummy problems with anxiety. Yesterday was on of those days. I lose my appetite because my tummy is in knots. I get paralyzed and I feel my blood pressure going up. I have learned not to check bp when I have bad anxiety. It’s always high, which leads to more anxiety. I took my max dose of anxiety medication, took some arthritis meds because I had alot of pain. I hate it, it’s a real feeling with no way to stop it, like waves of anxiety.

Jolly

Jolly

I agree but I think I know what is causing mine. I have to go work this morning and dreading it. I see my therapist on Saturday and I will be honest and open as usual. At moment I am not happy with my life situation. Is is nearly 7 in the morning here but feel free to text me if you need anything. X

A

Anxlou

Yesterday I was unable to move with anxiety. Took more tablets than I should have and had no appetite. Tummy was playing up as well. It always affects my tummy. I think I know what is causing it but not ready to tell anyone. Been up since 3.00 am this morning and have to go to work. Does anyone else experience tummy problems with anxiety
I experience tummy problems it’s like carrying a bag of water that’s so heavy , so it’s like I have symptoms so my mind goes straight to what ifs :( hope your feeling better

Jolly

Jolly

Thank you. It is just starting up again but hope you have a good day