• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Anxiety - Indirect issue via Police (British) sort.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I happened to have experienced a panick short sharp turn of, attack, disorder rather this morning.

I only had just set out, and facing centrally ahead at first, when through my diaganol vision, unless they were a figment of imagination, the Police, were visiting in my road.

I felt ah, what could I do, I could go back, in, I was literally just on the doorstep, and I very quickly get anxious of the Police, although in a way i do like the fact, they serve to look after borough areas, safer, and for ssecurity, so i felt right, I'll resume to set out, causing me to feel very frazzled, after experiencing the Panick attack.

Much earlier on in the day, then planned, I listened to some music and knitted offline, and I became calm.

I shouldn't like to have to go through another slight ordeal again, they were just venturing away from a opposite house, and they were crossing over the road, just short of my neighbour's and my house. i felt I could give them the benefit of doubt and go back in, then i felt well know, I have my deep guts, when I need to use them, so i just then resumed after a short pause to then set out.

This is where i could use music technique, however, for via in the streets, so to speak, my parents, and also my brother, won't allow it.

I'll be getting a harder chair fitness rout ine, about 8 routines in all after a warm up done, tomorrow morning.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

A oriignally today very frazzled, Natalie, much better this evening, greatly improved in afternoon.

N

natalie

Hi Wanttofeelpeace5,

I am knitting square pieces, for making up into a blanket for winter months. However, owing to the colder weather, musn't grumble, and one would rather have the warmth, not overly hot though, my fingers become arthritic, and I can't easily knit. i have had a hot meal this evening, so I should performing to knit wise, improve.

Thanks very much, I am much better.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Natalie,
Glad your feeling much better.
I enjoy knitting gloves, squares, scarfs and blankets for my cats.
Hugs

N

natalie

Hi Mayflower7,

Update; I've been out twice and so far, very much better. I haven't had another single incident, unlike yesterday morning. Especially as when i say, not accustomed normally to Police in my road.

When we had an incident, few months back, and they were after their crimianl who was a gun suspect, at large, and in fact it was the sniffer dog, who happened to have tr aced the gun, after the criminal dropped, in my neighbours side of driveway, now i hadn't known a t hing, probably just as well, as me, I was very much asleep - thsi was overnight.

Daytime wise, I am not every so often accustomed to the Police visiting or in attenandce, in my road.

They used to supply newsletters, they just don't do t hat no more. I miss those.

Have a good day, all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

A

aisha23

the police scare me also

honestly I think it's because of the authority they have. authority figures tend to scare me

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi Al,

I'm fine, very well this evening, hardly no flashbacks relating to my panick disorder yesterday, and no intrusive reactions. No paranoia.

I have been listening to music and knitting while logged out.

I am hoping I'll do my c hair exercising, tomorrow. Depending on what sort of time I am up.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

Hi Wanttofeelpeace5,

I am knitting square pieces, for making up into a blanket for winter months. However, owing to the colder weather, musn't grumble, and one would rather have the warmth, not overly hot though, my fingers become arthritic, and I can't easily knit. i have had a hot meal this evening, so I should performing to knit wise, improve.

Thanks very much, I am much better.
That sounds great . Tried knitting when I was young but was always picking up extra stitches . Made some crazy looking scarfs though .

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have been fine and very well mental health wise, although, along of the weather sprinting from the west into the UK, and London, I have been extremely low, and with my problematic boils clearing and mending nicely this evening, this was in the daytime though, and extremely irritible, in the daytime. I now take, a hoemopathic to help for irritible condiitons.

I plan to be knitting and listening to music combined for current hour, and onto the next hour.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am very well this week, apart from a near miss incident on Tuesday.

I have not stumbled upon Police in my road. I haven't had anymore Parnaoia/anxiety nor flashbacks.

At the present I am listening to musical, Phantom of the Opera, and logged onto MHF.

I am late tuning into MHF, i have had a very painful lower rihgt leg, through out the mid late week.

It was in advance and during the cooler dull, colder weather.

Have a good weekend all, I'll do another update early week.

Best regards all,

Natalie.