anxiety has ruined my life and i don't want to be alive.

A

anxiousbee

hey everyone,

i've been doing very bad lately and think about dying constantly. i don't think i have the will to live anymore. if it wouldn't be any trouble, would anyone be willing to message me? i'm just so sad and scared. only one person in my life knows i feel this way and they won't talk to me.

P

Pollypop

I’m so sorry to hear you are feeling this way
I know exactly what you mean and experiencing.

I have been in this situation and unfortunately it is happening again.
Life just seems to hard and with nothing worthwhile.

It is such a shame that the person who knows how you are feeling
won’t talk to you.
Is there any specific reason why?

I will gladly talk to you.
Perhaps we can help each other.

You can also pm me if want.

Take care, x

L

LivingWithX

hey everyone,

i've been doing very bad lately and think about dying constantly. i don't think i have the will to live anymore. if it wouldn't be any trouble, would anyone be willing to message me? i'm just so sad and scared. only one person in my life knows i feel this way and they won't talk to me.
Please msg me and share how you're feeling. I've done so with another member on here and they have started to feel a lot better. I've overcome my anxiety and you can too.

Hold onto hope, you will get better. And the world needs you.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
So sorry your struggling with anxiety , people don’t tend to take it seriously but it can be very debilitating. You can always chat on here because a lot of people on here struggle with anxiety Myself included so we understand what you feelings are and how frightening an attack can be. Do you think it general anxiety or social anxiety
I suggest you see a professional about this because there are therapies and meds that can help you.

Daf:hug:

A

anxiousbee

It's good that that has helped you! But no, I'm scared to see a doctor because I think I could have more than one mental illness

A

anxiousbee

Yeah, there are more a few people don't take my anxiety seriously at all. Plenty of people on here have been helpful though.
I haven't been to see a professional yet so i can't be sure, but i believe it's both general and social anxiety.
thank you for taking the time to reply! :)

Victorianna

Victorianna

I'm glad you are finding help here. This is a nice group of people. :hug:
Are you feeling any better today? I hope so.