• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Anxiety driven

S

Squirrelly p

I feel I'm always going through a lot and always need to talk. Noone hears me or seems to understand what is essentially my life. Everyone wants me to always be happy..I do too, but it is what it is.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Squirrelly p, welcome to the forum.

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. You will find a lot of people who totally understand on here. People wanting you to be happy doesn't help with where you are right now does it?

Jolly

Jolly

Welcome 🙏 have spoke to a professional or therapist. Are you taking any meds for this anxiety

S

Squirrelly p

I'm taking paroxetine for it. I don't want to be on medication forever but if I need to I will I tried to wean off and did last week but I'm reminded why I need it. I'm setting up an appointment to see a psychologist this week. thank you for responding

Jolly

Jolly

That will be good to see a psychologist but make sure you are honest and open. I did a timeline of mine and eat starts it off, past history that I did not want to delve into and she appreciated that. You also have to click with them to make sure you get the best treatment. Good luck with your psychologist

S

Squirrelly p

That will be good to see a psychologist but make sure you are honest and open. I did a timeline of mine and eat starts it off, past history that I did not want to delve into and she appreciated that. You also have to click with them to make sure you get the best treatment. Good luck with your psychologist
Thank you so much

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Social Anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
D Health anxiety is pulling me down Introduce Yourself 6
darknutmeg Dealing with Anxiety Introduce Yourself 3
Shenon Another anxiety sufferer Introduce Yourself 10
F just need to express my severe anxiety and emotional issues Introduce Yourself 6
O Major depression and general anxiety Introduce Yourself 13
M Suffering from health anxiety Introduce Yourself 6
F anxiety Introduce Yourself 9
S Anxiety sufferer looking for a friendly chat. Introduce Yourself 12
R I struggle with derealization, anxiety depression Introduce Yourself 4
R I think I am broken. Getting help for my anxiety and ect is causing me anxiety. Introduce Yourself 8
T Health Anxiety, So ready to give up, I physically ache with pain and depression! Introduce Yourself 15
K Health Anxiety & GAD Introduce Yourself 18
Dragonfly111 New here, health anxiety, recent losses in family Introduce Yourself 8
S New here. Anxiety central lol Introduce Yourself 4
Y Anxiety or maybe its not Introduce Yourself 6
S Generalised Anxiety or OCD? What do you think? Introduce Yourself 5
G Hello I would love to talk with people who are suffering from anxiety Introduce Yourself 47
P Hi there.. post breakdown and experiencing depression, anxiety and ptsd. Introduce Yourself 25
A Hi all......long term anxiety maniac here! Introduce Yourself 13
B Here for Anxiety Introduce Yourself 9
O Anxiety Introduce Yourself 4
N My name is neil. Im an ex nurse and i suffer from p t s d and sever depression. Including anxiety and panic attacks. I've suffered this for 15 years a Introduce Yourself 13
F Coping with loneliness , isolation and anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
K Social Anxiety AFTER Social Experiences Introduce Yourself 5
B FREEDOM FROM ANXIETY Introduce Yourself 14
S Hi im new,i suffer from anxiety and would like to know how you folks cope with it Introduce Yourself 9
L Hey I'm new here 30yr old Male UK; social anxiety, depression and specific phobia. Introduce Yourself 12
C The Many Forms of Anxiety Introduce Yourself 4
B Anxiety Introduce Yourself 10
D Hi my name is dawn, just joined and I have an anxiety disorder. Introduce Yourself 16
girlwiththekittytattoo I'm new and I feel damaged. CSA and drug-facilitated crime survivor with lots of anxiety, struggle with depression and looking into CPTSD and BDD.. Introduce Yourself 7
R Health anxiety, twitching, MND/ALS?? 😱 Introduce Yourself 8
W Hello! Overthinking, insomnia, social anxiety, performance anxiety, paruresis, depression. Introduce Yourself 6
P Generalized Anxiety Disorder/Constant Worry about the stupidest things/never sleep well Introduce Yourself 5
P New User. Generalized Anxiety Disorder which makes me worry CONSTANTLY. Introduce Yourself 14
T Carer with depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 19
A First time on anything like this .Been I’ll for years with depression anxiety.Hoping to be able to share with others and here there stories and coping Introduce Yourself 10
T Hello. I'm new, lonely, being treated for PTSD/Anxiety/Depression. Hoping to find a peer group who understands. Introduce Yourself 24
B Low mood, depression anxiety. Introduce Yourself 20
B Retrospective jealousy and anxiety Introduce Yourself 8
C Hello - new sufferer of noise anxiety Introduce Yourself 18
G Hi I’m gina, suffering from depression, anxiety and PTSD. Introduce Yourself 8
R I’m new and suffer from Health anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
N Anyone who can help me with my anxiety? Introduce Yourself 7
A Hi, I suffer with anxiety and depression and occasionally need to connect with someone to help me change my thoughts. Introduce Yourself 13
C New with depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
P Illness anxiety Introduce Yourself 10
G Long term anxiety and panic attacks Introduce Yourself 8
S physical symptoms of anxiety Introduce Yourself 6