• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Anxiety, Depression and trust issues

Sleepflower

Sleepflower

Founding Member
Just wanted to say 'hi' to everyone. I'm 30, from the UK and have severe depression and anxiety. I've been depressed to various degrees for thirteen years but the anxiety is a more recent development. I also have problems with trust and guilt. My therapist suggested another site, and from there I found the link to here.

Things that I like include rabbits (I have two house-bunnies), cups of tea, reading and walking, especially in the Lake District and Wales.

Not much else to say, but I'm sure I'll be saying more soon!
x

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
welcome

hi sleepflower and :welcome: to this very helpful and friendly forum.

anne

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
:welcome: Sleep flower

This is a great place. I have not been here long myself but found it a lively and interesting forum with a wide diversity of people. I hope you enjoy it here and find some support and help for your depression and anxiety.

Love & Light :hug: :flowers:

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
PS I love Wales too. I haven't been lucky enough to get to the lakes yet but Snowdonia is one of my favourite places.

Sleepflower

Sleepflower

Founding Member
Hi Anne and Ashami,

Thanks for your greetings. This place really does seem open and friendly. Anne, I was in Scotland earlier this year...it's a beautiful part of the country.

I'm feeling at home here already! Think I'm going to like this little guy - me on a Saturday morning - :tea:!

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
Scotland is my total favourite place in the world, especially the area between Fort William and Inverness. I have pushed and pushed for my partner to agree to move there but he won't. I think he thinks I'm going to run off with a man in a kilt! :drool:

Where were you?

D

Dollit

Hi Sleepflower - yet another Yorkshire lass on the board (though I live, exiled, in Bristol) - soon we'll be taking over the world. We drink a lot of tea here - join us in the cafe for some nonsense. This is a great place :welcome:

Sleepflower

Sleepflower

Founding Member
Ashami, Scotland is really beautiful isn't it? I went there in July for the first time for about seven years. We stayed at Tressait near Loch Tummel - so gorgeous! Schiehallion is one of the most rewarding mountains I've climbed.

I live in Yorkshire, and I love the Dales...not too far from my house and so much bleak moorland! Prepare yourself for boring photos in the future of my favourite places in the world! I don't have a passport as I love the beauty of our countryside here so much that I just can't get past it!

I also love birdwatching and all animals, especially rabbits and dogs.

Sleepflower

Sleepflower

Founding Member
Hey Dollit, I posted and then picked up your post. Hooray for Yorkshire lasses! :tea: and Yorkshire Tea!

This place is rapidly moving up there near Snowdonia as one of my favourite places!
x

See you in the cafe - make mine a big pot of strong tea!

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
I'll look at all your photos Sleepflower if they are of mountains and moorland! I agree there is so much beautiful countryside around us. I came to the dales when I was at school (Malham Tarn) on a field trip, wow what a beautiful place! All I can think of is heathcliff when I think of the Dales! You are so lucky!

I am about an hour from two moorlands where I live but I have the sea on my doorstep instead so I too am very lucky. R u a serious mountain climber Sleepflower?

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Welome to the boards sleepover. Looking forward to chatting. I too am a yorksire lass, not too far from ilkley moor. I also love Scotland and wales. We used to go scotland as kids and i remember the white cottages of fort william. We also used to take our kids to Treaddur bay in north wales.

:tea:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: Sleepflower :)

Nice to have another tea drinker amongst us :):tea:

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
Bonnie Scotland

Hi all

thanks for your praise of Scotland but where I live I seldom see any men in kilts except at weddings?

We do have lots of mountains, hills etc the same as other parts of the UK but like most of you I don't venture into that kind of scenery on a daily basis.

small towns, large towns and cities like everywhere else is where most Scots live but to dream is fantastic.

Anne:clap: