Anxiety/bpd and personal trainers

D

dewey

Does anyone with social anxiety/bpd/trouble forming relationships with people have any experience of getting a personal trainer? On one hand I know I really need to do this, on the other I am scared as hell as find it extremely hard to form relationships with people, am generally extremely socially awkward and scared as hell to make the first step. I'm convinced they would hate me and judge me.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi it wouldn't be there job to judge and they certainly wouldn't hate you x
do you mind me asking ,do you get on better with males or females? as I think you should go for somebody you might find it easier to relate too

they are professionals and their mind will be on the job
I hope you try and go for it if you feel you can
let us know how you get on? love Lu x

D

dewey

hi it wouldn't be there job to judge and they certainly wouldn't hate you x
do you mind me asking ,do you get on better with males or females? as I think you should go for somebody you might find it easier to relate too

they are professionals and their mind will be on the job
I hope you try and go for it if you feel you can
let us know how you get on? love Lu x
Thank you so much Lu, you give some good advice.
I feel like they would judge me as I've always been really bad, unfit, and also made worse by the fact I never exercise + smoking. So I feel like they'd be laughing. Probably scared by school hahaha. I hope that you are right and their mind would be on the job!!

I think I can get on with both males and females, I don't think I prefer one or the other, but I find it really difficult when meeting someone one on one as am very socially awkward haha.

xxx