Anxiety attack

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

This Friday I will go to Thailand for 7 weeks. This is something I wanted to do for many years. The only thing was I was really anxiouse about going there.

This year I desided to go. But because of my burn out and deoression I did not do anything for school the last 4 months.

Everytime I start my head begins hurting from stess.. i get a panic attack and go to bed. Because my head is in to much pain and I can't take it anymore..

I'v now have 4 days legt.. in those 4 days I meer to clean my hole house.. because my family stays in it as a vacation home. I need to do 4 assesments for school, pack my backpack and do laungery.😳😭

Wednesday my friend is comming.. and my sister collepsed yesterday so I need to go there before I leave.. My anxiety levels are really high and I am going to trow up..🤮 I feel it 🥺🥺🥺

How do I survive I am FK afraid 🤐

P

Pink1234

That is a lot to do in such a short time.

Is it possible to ask for a delay on the school assessments - my son was able to do that when completing his Degree.

If you contacted your family would they be understanding if the house wasn't spotless - that would save a bit.

The laundry and packing may not take as long as you fear and that would give a bit of time to visit your sister.

I wish you luck with all of that. Enjoy your trip.:)

E

EstherRose94

What type of school assignments do you have to do? If they won’t take crazy long you could do one per day.

E

EstherRose94

I have to type four reports. These will take some time to type.
Yikes. What do they have to be about? If they’re going to be lengthy I agree I might ask for an extension. I did that for a final last year and only got like some extra hours but it still made a huge difference.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Yikes. What do they have to be about? If they’re going to be lengthy I agree I might ask for an extension. I did that for a final last year and only got like some extra hours but it still made a huge difference.
I already have an extensions. I had to do this 4 months ago. I emailed my school to tell about my situation. Hope the Will understand

E

EstherRose94

I hope so too! I understand it can be really hard to focus when you’re stressed.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

L
I hope so too! I understand it can be really hard to focus when you’re stressed.
Great news

I did email my mentor and today they had a talk about the studends. I have to do 1 report and than I am done 🤯

I can focus on getting healthy again.. I feel a little better now. Thanks for the support today!