anxiety at work?

honeybadger

honeybadger

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Expect anxiety if you want a job should be verbalized by the employer during the interview process...but it's not.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

how do you deal w/anxiety at work?
How do you deal with it when you're not at work?Maybe some of those same things can be used at work too?

I just suffered through when I was working,there wasn't much else I could do.Sometimes though I did meditate during breaks,did breathing exercises on the job,did positive self talk and hoped to make it through the day.

G

gam9147

I think you deal with it in the same way you deal with it out of work :) how's that for a way too simple answer? :)

CBT techniques, distraction, breathing, stop mechanisms to try to stay in the moment. I think many find work easier because it occupies your mind, depending on what your doing of course. A desk job that is more intellectual and less physical seems worse for anxiety from experience, I have trouble with these too. Something physical should be pretty easy because your mind can't think think think when your body is moving at least as well (similar to exercise).

M

MT1

How do you deal with it when you're not at work?Maybe some of those same things can be used at work too?

I just suffered through when I was working,there wasn't much else I could do.Sometimes though I did meditate during breaks,did breathing exercises on the job,did positive self talk and hoped to make it through the day.
All these solutions are effective, thanks for sharing this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anxiety Forum 4
P Anxiety Forum 5
A Anxiety Forum 2
H Anxiety Forum 3
Lolliebug Anxiety Forum 2