• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Anxiety and ocd and cleaning fears

A

Alwaysanxious21

So having a hard time with my ocd and anxiety around health anxiety and cleaning so to calm me can anyone answer me this can you get parasites from your own poo because I’m scared I might have parasites now so any advice please?

A

Alwaysanxious21

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with OCD and anxiety. I don't think you have to worry about parasites, obviously you want to keep your hands washed to avoid ingesting anything...

I help people with anxiety, that's my job, that's all I do every day. I know a LOT about it. You had mentioned anxiety around cleaning. Most likely you had an event in childhood where there was something to do with cleaning and a bad event or emotion. Before the age of 7 everything gets written into our subconscious mind. I use hypnosis with age regression and 95% of the time the anxiety event that is causing the anxiety happened before 7 years old, even if you had no symptoms till much later in life.
Thanks yeah the cleaning thing has been recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Alwaysanxious21

It has to be connected i some way.... I can help you out if you'd like OR if you have any questions please just ask.
Yeah I mean I suffer from health anxiety and ocd like for example tonight I’ve been constipated and have bad stomach pains and back pain and nausea so now I’m scared I might have a fecal impaction just want to get better

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anxiety Forum 4
A Anxiety Forum 6
N Anxiety Forum 5
F Anxiety Forum 3
M Anxiety Forum 8