• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anxiety and depression

J

Jrhukraine84

Hi all I have been suffering with depression and anxiety for a long time but my anxiety is at an all time high I feel miserable so down at times I am suffering with nerves , shakes , cold hands palpitations, stomach problem and going to toilet quite a lot , not sleeping great jumpy. I have the best family ever a gorgeous wife and 3 amazing children but my anxiety is all the time even around my wife why I don’t get it is this normal can anyone help any advice would be great thank you

E

ElizaFrankenstein

I feel you, friend.
Anxiety hit me hard at a time when I was happy. Had a good job, was doing decently well at uni an had(and still do) a loving and supportive boyfriend. What I didn't get is how much stress can accumulate from fear of losing said great life.
I personally got better with medication after seeing a professional. If you're like me and the toilet thing bugs you a ton, go see a doctor, but in my case it is all my head causing it.
Get to therapy, ask for help. Take meds regularly if prescribed. Stay strong.
Get well soon :goodluck: