• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

anxiety and depression

firoz

firoz

i feel sad today .alone beacuse my firends ,always they annoy me

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Sorry you're feeling sad.
How come your friends are annoying you?
Do you think it's because you're not feeling well that they're getting on your nerves? Sometimes it's difficult to be around other people when you feel low.

firoz

firoz

my english ,i am english for children .my firend told me im not very good how i teach becuse she wanted me go whit her to another class and that teacher hold the class for 4 student .i become depreesed.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

my english ,i am english for children .my firend told me im not very good how i teach becuse she wanted me go whit her to another class and that teacher hold the class for 4 student .i become depreesed.
I'm sorry your friend said that to you. It sounds as though she's not very supportive of you.

C

cazmorty153

Hello im on here on behalf of my mother cause she has a few mental issues like depression anxiety bipola. I give her as much support as i can but i have 3 children and can only do so much i feel shes still very low and think she would benifit from a support worker who can give her more attention than i can but i dont know how to go about it can you help ?

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hello im on here on behalf of my mother cause she has a few mental issues like depression anxiety bipola. I give her as much support as i can but i have 3 children and can only do so much i feel shes still very low and think she would benifit from a support worker who can give her more attention than i can but i dont know how to go about it can you help ?
Hi Cazmorty153 - welcome to the forum.
I hope you don't mind me saying this, but can I make a suggestion that you start a new thread and re-post this?
It's just that I don't know how many people will see your post tucked away here, and a new thread specifically for you is likely to get more response. x