• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Anxieties when having bad allergies? I wonder does anyone get like this

Carol1952

Carol1952

Does anyone who suffers with allergies seem to also get anxieties?Mine seem to get worse when they bad like especially if it is my throat ,Trying to figure out why when my allergies are bad why would my anxieties show up bad too.Part of it is i have health anxieties so I start to think all kinds of stupid and annoying things like am I sick what if it wont go away.I do take meds but they dont work if it is a mild allergy attack they work .I am sick of the watery itchy eyes.I have lived with this before and it went away.The pollen must be awful, puts me in a bad mood too.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Does anyone who suffers with allergies seem to also get anxieties?Mine seem to get worse when they bad like especially if it is my throat ,Trying to figure out why when my allergies are bad why would my anxieties show up bad too.Part of it is i have health anxieties so I start to think all kinds of stupid and annoying things like am I sick what if it wont go away.I do take meds but they dont work if it is a mild allergy attack they work .I am sick of the watery itchy eyes.I have lived with this before and it went away.The pollen must be awful, puts me in a bad mood too.
hi, i seem to get lots of headaches and a bad pain in my eyes and nose, it must be to with my nerves,
my head really hurts

yeah watery eyes are horrible

Carol1952

Carol1952

hi, i seem to get lots of headaches and a bad pain in my eyes and nose, it must be to with my nerves,
my head really hurts

yeah watery eyes are horrible
Maybe u have sinus headaches i use to get them when i was younger it feels like u ate icecream really fast.Is that what it feels like to you?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Carol1952 Having anxieties really bad over nothing how can that be? Anxiety Forum 4
Carol1952 Dont know why but I am having major anxieties and am shaky Anxiety Forum 2
Carol1952 I have had it I am sick of having anxieties.being alone Anxiety Forum 210
Carol1952 Having anxieties over my new neighbor because of the virus Anxiety Forum 2
Carol1952 Anxieties and deep breathing. Anxiety Forum 10
Carol1952 Being confused with anxieties!!!! Anxiety Forum 1
Carol1952 More anxieties due to more storms .When will the fear stop? Anxiety Forum 33
Carol1952 Anxieties just talking to my doctor Anxiety Forum 30
Sash1 Here I go again..health anxieties return Anxiety Forum 2
Carol1952 I got sick I think it is anxieties Anxiety Forum 2
Carol1952 Does anyone pee a lot from anxieties? Anxiety Forum 6
Carol1952 does anyone else feel whobbly from anxieties? Anxiety Forum 9
Carol1952 Does anyone have a lack of appetite with anxieties? Anxiety Forum 15
Carol1952 How do u sleep at night when u have anxieties ?if u cant then what do you do??? Anxiety Forum 12
Carol1952 Weather anxieties . Anxiety Forum 13
Carol1952 A prayer for kids with anxieties Anxiety Forum 6
Carol1952 How old were you when u first started getting anxieties? Anxiety Forum 34
Carol1952 Does anyone else get the chills from anxieties? Anxiety Forum 12
Carol1952 Muscle gramps and anxieties Anxiety Forum 5
Carol1952 Anxieties and feeling horney.Sometimes it can relax you Anxiety Forum 13
Carol1952 shaky legs I feel like I am going to fall.Is this from anxieties? Anxiety Forum 3
C Anxieties Physical Symptoms Anxiety Forum 4
Carol1952 Anxieties with depression Anxiety Forum 2
Carol1952 What do u do when u cannot sleep at night because of anxieties.? Anxiety Forum 8
Carol1952 Anxieties and depression Anxiety Forum 10
Carol1952 does anxieties give u gas? Anxiety Forum 18
B I'm needing help trying to understand myself causing my own anxieties. Anxiety Forum 3
Carol1952 Even though I suffer with anxieties if u need to talk I am here for you Anxiety Forum 21
Carol1952 the virus is up again anditis causes me more anxieties how about u? Anxiety Forum 2
Carol1952 What do u do at night when you cannot sleep because of anxieties? Anxiety Forum 14
Carol1952 Thank god my anxieties are gone and I sat outside again Anxiety Forum 1
Carol1952 What are your favorite memories as a child?,sometimes if u think of them it helps with anxieties Anxiety Forum 4
Carol1952 Did u know that bananas can help with anxieties? Anxiety Forum 2
Carol1952 i am confuses About my meds and because of it my anxieties are worse Anxiety Forum 5
Carol1952 Did you know this but anxieties could be from the weather so is benadryl can cause them to Anxiety Forum 10
Carol1952 How much more am I suppose to take?These anxieties are just killing me Anxiety Forum 12
Carol1952 I am so sick of this mind games they make my anxieties much worse Anxiety Forum 7
Carol1952 My anxieties dont seem to want to stop Anxiety Forum 4
M Having Anxiety, Scared to try anything, I dont know what to do Anxiety Forum 5
gt86 Having a hard time trusting friends Anxiety Forum 1
J Having strange symptoms Anxiety Forum 4
S so I made a mistake and now im having really bad anxiety Any tips? Anxiety Forum 3
J Having a bad time still Anxiety Forum 3
R Having a tough time this week Anxiety Forum 3
dabearwiffdasammich my microwave exploded and i think im having a panic attack Anxiety Forum 12
K Having mixed depression and anxiety, panic attacks as well, my life is falling apart Anxiety Forum 17
Unloveable2Day Anxiety about having anxiety Anxiety Forum 5
S Having a bad day today-need to talk to someone Anxiety Forum 16
AlwaysinCrown Phobia or politics? Am I the only one person in this world having it? (TW) Anxiety Forum 4
J I think I've been having panic attacks. Anxiety Forum 2