• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anxieties when having bad allergies? I wonder does anyone get like this

Carol1952

Carol1952

Does anyone who suffers with allergies seem to also get anxieties?Mine seem to get worse when they bad like especially if it is my throat ,Trying to figure out why when my allergies are bad why would my anxieties show up bad too.Part of it is i have health anxieties so I start to think all kinds of stupid and annoying things like am I sick what if it wont go away.I do take meds but they dont work if it is a mild allergy attack they work .I am sick of the watery itchy eyes.I have lived with this before and it went away.The pollen must be awful, puts me in a bad mood too.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Does anyone who suffers with allergies seem to also get anxieties?Mine seem to get worse when they bad like especially if it is my throat ,Trying to figure out why when my allergies are bad why would my anxieties show up bad too.Part of it is i have health anxieties so I start to think all kinds of stupid and annoying things like am I sick what if it wont go away.I do take meds but they dont work if it is a mild allergy attack they work .I am sick of the watery itchy eyes.I have lived with this before and it went away.The pollen must be awful, puts me in a bad mood too.
hi, i seem to get lots of headaches and a bad pain in my eyes and nose, it must be to with my nerves,
my head really hurts

yeah watery eyes are horrible

Carol1952

Carol1952

hi, i seem to get lots of headaches and a bad pain in my eyes and nose, it must be to with my nerves,
my head really hurts

yeah watery eyes are horrible
Maybe u have sinus headaches i use to get them when i was younger it feels like u ate icecream really fast.Is that what it feels like to you?