• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Antisocial personality disorder

Malkav

Malkav

i like you already im aspd,bpd,adhd i take zoloft,concerta,victan i dont want therapy i dont give a f-k i just want concerta so i can get high of it,i am always bored cant make anything illegal i dont want to be institucionalized again, things that are fun for me (i know you dont care but ill say it anyways) are always illegal or someone gets mad, im not american so i dont speak english everyday not sorry for my grammar

Ras

Ras

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i like you already im aspd,bpd,adhd i take zoloft,concerta,victan i dont want therapy i dont give a f-k i just want concerta so i can get high of it,i am always bored cant make anything illegal i dont want to be institucionalized again, things that are fun for me (i know you dont care but ill say it anyways) are always illegal or someone gets mad, im not american so i dont speak english everyday not sorry for my grammar
what things do you like doing that are illegal?

Malkav

Malkav

You're anonymous and can be vague. Not asking you to go into great detail
i like details, sorry im paranoid, illegal substance related , ip adress tracking :p -----
i dont know its fun even to disrespect others and make them go mad i get happy by making others angry that makes me laugh like crazy, or saying stuff that makes them uncomfortable, can you tell me something about yourself you seem interesting do you have something in common?

Ras

Ras

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i like details, sorry im paranoid, illegal substance related , ip adress tracking :p -----
i dont know its fun even to disrespect others and make them go mad i get happy by making others angry that makes me laugh like crazy, or saying stuff that makes them uncomfortable, can you tell me something about yourself you seem interesting do you have something in common?
so you like getting a rise out of people? no need to apologize for being paranoid.
we have something in common as far as having ASPD