Antihisamine - Loratadine - No Longer! (NHS)

N

natalie

Evening All,

I have just annoyingly discovered, throuhg mother, that via t he NHS side of things, throuigh GP surgeries, they are no longer prescribing antihisamines Loratadine, as they can be bought over the counter and are cheap.

Cheaper than on the NHS, it seems.

Now, this leaves me in the lurch, because I have oral solution, so where does that leave me, I shall email ahead to the surgery, in due course, to find out.

This is very annoying, mind you, I even announced this to mother, forgetting I have oral solution, quite sometime ago.

So if any one should be taking Loratadine, and is soon to be running out and need to reoder, please be advised from me, that might no longer be the case, so act with caution, and beware.

I also do use a nasal decongestion spray as well, sometimes, this isn't enough on it's own, first the Sudafed, and now this, whatever next!

Best Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have now calmed down from my annoyances, I have plenty of antishamine, onwards anywhow, I'll just be half prepared to purchase over the counter, if need be, though originally, when told, about this, my GP prescribed antishamine oral solution, at that point, so maybe just if, they are not affected, who knows.

Anyway, I have now calmed down.

Regards All.