• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Antidepressants withdrawal problems?

M

Mikefeelbad

I came out of pristiq two weeks and I am gradually can't use my brain, Now I already took back on it six days, but it still not improve it, So I want to ask is it possible if I suffer Schizophrenia only get the negative symptoms and don't have positive symptoms. I want to say that I am really like a zombie now.

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
Like we've told you already Mike, it is unlikely you have schizophrenia. You don't get schizophrenia from antidepressant withdrawals. You even asked your doctor if you are developing schizophrenia and he said you weren't.

M

Mikefeelbad

Like we've told you already Mike, it is unlikely you have schizophrenia. You don't get schizophrenia from antidepressant withdrawals. You even asked your doctor if you are developing schizophrenia and he said you weren't.
But, I thought that I am still getting worse. Should I ignore it?

M

Mikefeelbad

I hurt my head six years ago, you thought that is it possible to appear some symptoms six years later? But I already scanned my brain with mri and ct.....

M

Mikefeelbad

I hurt my head six years ago, you thought that is it possible to appear some symptoms six years later? But I already scanned my brain with mri and ct.....
slight brain concussion....

M

Mikefeelbad

You. Don't. Have. Schizophrenia.

But, probably something else entirely different to schizophrenia.

See a doctor and *listen* to them.
But, Does antidepressants withdrawal affect cognitive?

J

Justatheory

For how long have u been taking them and at what dose?

M

Mikefeelbad

For how long have u been taking them and at what dose?
I took them around more that one year. At the first of the treatment, I ate one, then 3/4
,half,,at the end, I ate 1/4.... I stopped it already three weeks. And now I eating back six days and back to one, and the doctor told me start to eat one and a half next week.... Wtf? Maybe he don't know it is Withdrawal problem?......

J

Justatheory

Yes, doctors are surprisingly uninformed about withdrawal problems and tend to downplay them. But why did you go back to 1 if you made it to 1/4? Why not continue with 1/4 for a while?

M

Mikefeelbad

Yes, doctors are surprisingly uninformed about withdrawal problems and tend to downplay them. But why did you go back to 1 if you made it to 1/4? Why not continue with 1/4 for a while?
I think so too.........

M

Mikefeelbad

And add half of Rivotril..

M

Mikefeelbad

Because the doctor told me...... Wtf I don't want eat too much now....

M

Mikefeelbad

So, I need to wait one week or more to recover? And it is Reversible?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ht46 Schizophrenia Forum 14
M Schizophrenia Forum 11
H Schizophrenia Forum 0