• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Antidepressants on Trial: How Valid is the Evidence?

keepsafe

keepsafe

Interesting

D

dreambuggieII

thanks

I found this

it shows what people search for on the net - by sector. The pharma and medicine one seems to bring up anti-depressents quite frequently. I checked 6 months ago too. Similar results. Top ten shows 2 instances of an anti-depressant being searched for - along with weight loss, tamilflu etc etc

http://www.clickz.com/3635267

Point being - are people, skipping Dr's now and self prescribing? Do you think there's enough information out there for people to find impartial advice if that's the case?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SnowFairy00 Antidepressants withdrawal Depression Forum 2
L I don't trust antidepressants Depression Forum 6
TylersOutlet24 My on-going journal of different Antidepressants and dosages I have been on & how they have affected me. Do they do anything? Depression Forum 3
M Antidepressants problems Depression Forum 10
M Antidepressants emotion numb Depression Forum 8
M Antidepressants withdrawal disconnect with reality. Depression Forum 1
M Who has experienced serious withdrawal symptoms and side effects on antidepressants? Depression Forum 20
M Share your antidepressants emotion blunting experience here. Depression Forum 23
S Does anyone know why antidepressants only seem to work for me some of the time? Depression Forum 18
Capt Hooke Antidepressants; No Side Effect - No Good effect Depression Forum 1
H Antidepressants for 30 years then stopped Depression Forum 2
M Have Antidepressants Changed Your Personality? Depression Forum 2
M Afraid of emotions numb after antidepressants withdrawal Depression Forum 5
J I'm off antidepressants by coincidence.... Depression Forum 5
M Antidepressants withdrawal Depression Forum 3
M Antidepressants Depression Forum 1
M Anyone stop eating antidepressants, and lost concentrate? Depression Forum 363
Finn the Human I don't want to start taking antidepressants, i don't want to feel numb.. Depression Forum 4