Anti depressants

J

JW74

I'm thinking of taking anti depressants as from tommorow. I lost my brother and wife got diagnosed with terminal illness shortly after and I've been suffering with health anxiety for nearly 3 years. My doc Thinks I'm depressed and stressed out. I have a lot of physical symptoms like body aches vibrations and body twitches. I'm wondering if anti depressants would help with the physical symptoms as well as the mental ones. Thanks in advance to anyone that replies.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hello and :welcome: to the forum. I think meds have their place and after all that you might need something to support you through this terrible time. I think its possible that the physical symptoms could be from anxiety - but no-one can diagnose on a forum so that is just a suggestion only. I would try them and wait 2 weeks for them to take effect. Its worth a try in my opinion.

F

Flip00008

Hey! I am so sorry for your loss and for all you are going through. It wasnt to long ago that I was dealing with my sons health. He had a rare auto immune / liver problem. I had the same kind of symptoms. My son is doing great now, but the only thing that helped was my trust in God and my family. I want you to know that I am praying for you and hope to hear back from you.