Another torture victim.

P

pansdisease

That is me.

They are drugging me to death.

They will not free me as long as i live.

If i don't swallow these things the demons come and hurt me until i take them.

Just between you and me i'd like to watch this entire fucking earth burn.

My options go like this: Swallow and get sick and die, don't swallow and get tortured and die, kill myself. I am given these three options.

That's alot of torture and murder victims over the years. Billions of us now. We writhe in our graves shouting about vengeance. We've produced a river of tears and blood throughout the years.

We're there with the fallen soldiers. Naught but pain, tears, and blood us and those guys.

What do you think i should do? Get tortured and die, get tortured and die, or just end it? Life is about choices and options i suppose.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

That is me.

They are drugging me to death.

They will not free me as long as i live.

If i don't swallow these things the demons come and hurt me until i take them.

Just between you and me i'd like to watch this entire fucking earth burn.

My options go like this: Swallow and get sick and die, don't swallow and get tortured and die, kill myself. I am given these three options.

That's alot of torture and murder victims over the years. Billions of us now. We writhe in our graves shouting about vengeance. We've produced a river of tears and blood throughout the years.

We're there with the fallen soldiers. Naught but pain, tears, and blood us and those guys.

What do you think i should do? Get tortured and die, get tortured and die, or just end it? Life is about choices and options i suppose.
I really think you need to see a therapist and a support group. Do you have a loving supportive family? I hope so. I know who and what you are talking about in this post. I feel your pain. Please do personal message me if you need to. Take care pansdisease. I will talk to you as soon as possible. :hug1: