• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Another torture victim.

P

pansdisease

That is me.

They are drugging me to death.

They will not free me as long as i live.

If i don't swallow these things the demons come and hurt me until i take them.

Just between you and me i'd like to watch this entire fucking earth burn.

My options go like this: Swallow and get sick and die, don't swallow and get tortured and die, kill myself. I am given these three options.

That's alot of torture and murder victims over the years. Billions of us now. We writhe in our graves shouting about vengeance. We've produced a river of tears and blood throughout the years.

We're there with the fallen soldiers. Naught but pain, tears, and blood us and those guys.

What do you think i should do? Get tortured and die, get tortured and die, or just end it? Life is about choices and options i suppose.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

That is me.

They are drugging me to death.

They will not free me as long as i live.

If i don't swallow these things the demons come and hurt me until i take them.

Just between you and me i'd like to watch this entire fucking earth burn.

My options go like this: Swallow and get sick and die, don't swallow and get tortured and die, kill myself. I am given these three options.

That's alot of torture and murder victims over the years. Billions of us now. We writhe in our graves shouting about vengeance. We've produced a river of tears and blood throughout the years.

We're there with the fallen soldiers. Naught but pain, tears, and blood us and those guys.

What do you think i should do? Get tortured and die, get tortured and die, or just end it? Life is about choices and options i suppose.
I really think you need to see a therapist and a support group. Do you have a loving supportive family? I hope so. I know who and what you are talking about in this post. I feel your pain. Please do personal message me if you need to. Take care pansdisease. I will talk to you as soon as possible. :hug1:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H got the Christmas lights on my tree relit. good for another year !! Schizophrenia Forum 1
H tornado threat tonight...just another oklahoma thang... Schizophrenia Forum 3
H another pay day , another pot roast with potatoes and carrots !! Schizophrenia Forum 9
H Another day Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR heres another go around topic one Family Dynamics. Schizophrenia Forum 1
L inspired by another forum Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Okay guys here another video i found pretty helpful in my opinion enjoy! title (When Life Falls Apart, Does it Actually Fall Into Place?) Schizophrenia Forum 0
BEASTMODEWARRIOR sorry guys for another video, i dont want to bombard you with tons of videos today, this last video that i watch today, about confidence if its needed Schizophrenia Forum 0
S Learn another language Schizophrenia Forum 27
BEASTMODEWARRIOR heres another buddha quotes wisdom video, if you guys want to watch it Schizophrenia Forum 2
lifecangetbetter crossing over to another dimension Schizophrenia Forum 5
Ras another dimension? Schizophrenia Forum 32
Lone_wanderer Not sure I can live another 20 or so years of this. Schizophrenia Forum 11
T Dear diary(another post) Schizophrenia Forum 46
M Moving/escaping to another country while on cto? Schizophrenia Forum 3
I Question about generic olanzapine — is it possible to have side effects with one brand and not another? Schizophrenia Forum 2
P another new person Schizophrenia Forum 3
S Another not all that great new year for me, hows yours ??? Schizophrenia Forum 5
N Faking Schizoaffective Disorder or another Delusion? Schizophrenia Forum 5
J Another Strange Experience Schizophrenia Forum 3
P Just another supernatural murder victim. Schizophrenia Forum 1
M Am I likely to have another episode if I come off meds? Schizophrenia Forum 6
E banned from another mental health chat room Schizophrenia Forum 26
M I want another attempt off meds Schizophrenia Forum 9
R Another breakdown Schizophrenia Forum 4
McMurphy's Ghost "Schiz" and the gentic link take another hit....how long before this ship sinks? Schizophrenia Forum 40
BillFish Sorted out another little job :) Schizophrenia Forum 7
M An illness within another illness Schizophrenia Forum 35
Mark_01 Another Fun Schizo Test Schizophrenia Forum 25
shaky Another disastrous news story for schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 67
cpuusage There is another way Schizophrenia Forum 15
LORD BURT Torture Chamber: Check in Schizophrenia Forum 6
Cyborg101 Torture using hypnosis NLP and brainwashing Schizophrenia Forum 30
LORD BURT What would be the most unbearable mental torture? Schizophrenia Forum 26
S is there a magic drug that would stop that torture !!!!! Schizophrenia Forum 2
P Drugs or torture? Schizophrenia Forum 2
P Brain tap. Im actually just a torture victim. Schizophrenia Forum 5
J Don't Be A Victim Schizophrenia Forum 6