• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Another newbie!

Apple Star

Apple Star

Hi!! I'm still navigating my way around this site, so I thought an introductory post may help me find my feet here. I'm supposed to be revising, but got distracted! ;) Oh well.

I discovered this site whilst researching on the web sites to help me boost my self esteem and mental well being. At the moment, I am struggling through recovering from eating disorders and small bouts of depression, as well as general low self esteem. Being a teenage girl, I automatically become more vulnerable to certain conditions, such as eating disorders, but despite becoming a victim of all this, I now want to recover and escape this oppression. I already have come so far, but I hope this site can help me become stable even quicker!! :)

So hi to everyone on here, and thank you for reading this, it's nice to get stuff off of my chest sometimes :) xx

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Applestar

And :welcome: to the forum.

There is a wealth of knowledge, support and experience on this site. I hope you find it helpful, and I look forward to your future posts!

Sapphire

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hello Apple Star - this is a friendly place full of kind, supportive folks. Hope you find it so.

:welcome:

Sophie

Sophie

Hi apple star, and :welcome:
You have come to the right site. You will get support and advice, everyone is so friendly.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello and Welcome Apple Star

Friendly here - so feel free to share when you need to.

KS
:welcome:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Introduce Yourself 1
T Introduce Yourself 2
E Introduce Yourself 8
M Introduce Yourself 5
L Introduce Yourself 7