• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Another newbie!

Apple Star

Apple Star

Hi!! I'm still navigating my way around this site, so I thought an introductory post may help me find my feet here. I'm supposed to be revising, but got distracted! ;) Oh well.

I discovered this site whilst researching on the web sites to help me boost my self esteem and mental well being. At the moment, I am struggling through recovering from eating disorders and small bouts of depression, as well as general low self esteem. Being a teenage girl, I automatically become more vulnerable to certain conditions, such as eating disorders, but despite becoming a victim of all this, I now want to recover and escape this oppression. I already have come so far, but I hope this site can help me become stable even quicker!! :)

So hi to everyone on here, and thank you for reading this, it's nice to get stuff off of my chest sometimes :) xx

S

*Sapphire*

Former member
Hi Applestar

And :welcome: to the forum.

There is a wealth of knowledge, support and experience on this site. I hope you find it helpful, and I look forward to your future posts!

Sapphire

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hello Apple Star - this is a friendly place full of kind, supportive folks. Hope you find it so.

:welcome:

Sophie

Sophie

Hi apple star, and :welcome:
You have come to the right site. You will get support and advice, everyone is so friendly.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello and Welcome Apple Star

Friendly here - so feel free to share when you need to.

KS
:welcome: