• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Another Lonely Night!🌙

C

CallMeMyself

Tonight I'm alone again sitting on my couch watching another movie..I hate being alone, its very depressing..

C

CallMeMyself

Yeah, being lonely is not a good feeling..Yes, I have two outdoor cats..I plan to go look for a dog at my local animal shelter next weekend..

T

Taffy

Yeah, being lonely is not a good feeling..Yes, I have two outdoor cats..I plan to go look for a dog at my local animal shelter next weekend..
Your lucky I can't have a pet where I live. They can be a real comfort. That's wonderful your going to get a dog. You will save a life and have a friend.☀

C

CallMeMyself

Yes, I am excited about having a pet/friend..Sorry that you can't have a pet where you are.. Thank you for the reply.

C

CallMeMyself

I do..Its tough because i am married and it is worst knowing that I have someone but am very lonely....But like every day and every night I will get over it!

OCDguy

OCDguy

I wonder if taking a deeper interest in your other half, and re-kindling your marriage would pay dividends, or perhaps widen your social circles by getting involved in social activites together...

C

CallMeMyself

Yes, that may also help. Thank you appreciate your suggestions..I will work on that.