Another insane thing a medico has said...

L

Lilac

One said that no one can prove they are well. Does that mean that all mental health staff/gps are on anti-psychotics and seniors?

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

My psychotherapist suggested I would feel better if I just expected less from life :scratch: So you mean...give up? :low:

L

Lilac

The latest case of some alleged mentally ill person killing someone. It says quite clearly that only the RC can stop drugging people so if someone isn't taking drugs then the RC is responsible and has effectively killed someone by proxy and therefore should be sued and in prison. Also if said detainee now off drugs because the RC has stopped it if said detainee kills someone then since being first committed they have got worse so the RC has actually made a killer out of someone who wasn't and should be in prison and sued and in fact the drugs the RC has used has probably turned said detainee into a killer. Besides as the RC says no one including the RC him or herself can prove they are well.
I had a community psychiatric nerd today kidnap me and mentally launch a frenzied knife attack on myself the man is insane and doesn't want people to be well.

L

Lilac

My psychotherapist suggested I would feel better if I just expected less from life :scratch: So you mean...give up? :low:
Perhaps the psychotherapist would like to live on £35 a week like they make everyone else live on?
Also perhaps the psychotherapist (or would he or she like to be called 'psycho' for short?) never wants to be well?

L

Lilac

The pdocs call me mentally sick that is insane.