• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Another Fun Schizo Test

Mark_01

Mark_01

Don't know if this one has been posted, Schizophrenia - Free Online Test, my score was 77.

They don't say your nuts, they say, (in my case), "In general, you are more prone to schizophrenia than 38695 people who have passed the test in the last 30 days. "

I like that, "more prone to schizophrenia" very polite.

If you have seen and taken this test before, you might want to try it again to see of you are consistent.

The test that was posted here about a month or two ago, I scored a 32, 33, and 34, that was spaced over about a week each??? not really sure.

Sorry if this is a repeat thread.

shaky

shaky

I got a 60, which is in the normal range (although very high)
So stuff that in your pipe, you psychiatrists:p

It did suggest that I am suffering from stress, which might be true.

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I got 95.

This is what they suggest: Perhaps you should see a psychiatrist or think about some serious changes in your lifestyle - you still have chances for them.

I think i worked out the serious changes i need to make, stop doing these stupid tests.

Mark_01

Mark_01

I like taking tests, especially at the Veterans' Hospital. It makes me feel someone cares.

Normally, I am diagnosed/scored as an average, run-of-the-mill schizophrenic; both online and in the doctor's office. Heck, my "77" might be just that.

But based on Lucretia's post, I question the validity of this test.

Mark_01

Mark_01

They (doctors) do love multiple diagnoses and plenty of meds, don't they?

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

yes-they love the meds-I don't know how I stand straight .... on top of my usual im takimg zopiclone-which clearly isn't working and some other stuff they give my mum to give to me
xx
when I do a cart wheel I rattle
xx
kiss tinker

M

Matt1989

I took the test and scored 62. I tried to answer it as accurately as possible but I notice many of the questions are similar to the same ones I had to answer for my apsergers tests.

"In general, you are more prone to schizophrenia than 22120 people who have passed the test in the last 30 days. "

I am naturally unsocial and awkward in social situations anyway.

coldwater00

coldwater00

LOL what a stupid test.

I scored 92.

My diagnosis is SZ anyway so it doesn't matter but that is seriously ridiculous. Is it meant to be a joke?

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Your points: 63.
A normal result is 15 to 65 points.

Your result is at the top of the range of normal values. This may reflect the possible negative tendencies in the future due to the intensification of the effects on your personality of the factors which influence you are exposed to in your daily life.
This result also shows that you are most likely exposed to excessive mental stress.It may be that your body has accumulated a lot of fatigue, and you need to get rid of it. You appear to have no predisposition to schizophrenia.
It is important to understand that this test does not measure many of the physiological factors that have a decisive influence on the result of diagnosis. At the same time, if you honestly answered all the questions, the test result gives you a reason to think about your lifestyle and to learn more about your own personality.

In general, you are more prone to schizophrenia than 23082 people who have passed the test in the last 30 days.

P

petsheep

I am happy with my result, it was 39:)
It was a relief because my son had schizophrenia and I always scared maybe I will have one day too.

skitzofrantik

skitzofrantik

Your points: 85.
A normal result is 15 to 65 points.

You are predisposed to schizophrenia.

Perhaps you should see a psychiatrist or think about some serious changes in your lifestyle - you still have chances for them.
Besides, such a high result is not necessarily indicates the increasing risk of schizophrenia.
It is also possible that the causes for exceeding the normal interval were such factors as long-term alcohol abuse, constant stress, growing depression or life shocks. It is important to understand that this test does not measure many of the physiological factors that have a decisive influence on the result of diagnosis. At the same time, if you honestly answered all the questions, the test result gives you a reason to think about your lifestyle and to learn more about your own personality.

In general, you are more prone to schizophrenia than 49417 people who have passed the test in the last 30 days.

Last time I'm honest with the answers :LOL: