Another bad day

G

gurl2134

I’m having the unwanted thoughts about not wanting to be with my boyfriend anymore, especially when he asks if I still want to be with him. I talked to my counselor the day before and she thinks there is an underlying reason for the thoughts. I’m scared this means I have to end it with him. I know I have those thoughts saying do it but I don’t want o deep down. I never want to hurt him. Im just really upset right now and it’s giving me suicidal thoughts. I really care about him and I know if I lost him I I’d be so upset

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I’m having the unwanted thoughts about not wanting to be with my boyfriend anymore, especially when he asks if I still want to be with him. I talked to my counselor the day before and she thinks there is an underlying reason for the thoughts. I’m scared this means I have to end it with him. I know I have those thoughts saying do it but I don’t want o deep down. I never want to hurt him. Im just really upset right now and it’s giving me suicidal thoughts. I really care about him and I know if I lost him I I’d be so upset
maybe your counsellor just means relationship ocd is a problem? :hug:

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I could tell you where these thoughts are coming from but you probably wouldn't believe me.

If I may I'll just ask what medication are you on for your OCD?

G

gurl2134

I take risperidone clomipramine prozac

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I take 4mg of Risperidone, 10mg of Aripiprazole and 50mg of Sertraline.

And these thoughts feel like your own, you wouldn't class yourself as a voice hearer?

G

gurl2134

I don’t think so, I’m not sure I just hear a voice