• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Angry tonight

G

greatfulmomoftwo

Just really angry tonight at the fact that I have to live and suffer with this disorder. I am so tired of the ups and downs and the feelings of emptiness. I just want to feel "normal".

P

Purple butterfly

Just really angry tonight at the fact that I have to live and suffer with this disorder. I am so tired of the ups and downs and the feelings of emptiness. I just want to feel "normal".
Hey precious lady.. Hang on in there Princess. I know how your feeling the emptiness part is the killer for me I don't know about you, but let me tell you, you are normal your special and your caring and your a precious lady to call a friend.... Take care of yourself greatfulmomoftwo... And you know I'm always here for a chat when ever you need it xx

Last edited:
maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am angry everyday :(

I just feel like by the time I get CBT my violent urges will be too bad :(
I'm almost jealous you get to feel the highs cause I rarely crawl out my sad or angry pit :( :hug1:

StillFighting

StillFighting

How are you feeling today? :hug:

G

greatfulmomoftwo

Thank you all. I am doing OK today. I guess I get on my self pity pot once in a while. Thanks for listening. The reality is is that I have this disorder...I admit it now I have to deal with it just as if I had diabetes. Overall I am in a neutral state of mind right now. Forgot to take me mess so I'm feeling like I'm heading downward. I am so grateful for each of you!!! Thank you for listening to me vent

C

cherbear

Hugs :hug: I hear you , some days it's all a bit too much isn't it xxx Hope you are OK my lovely xxx